INTRODUCTION

Name: Lee Y/n

Age: 20 years

Family: Orphan.

Personality: Cold, rude, attractive, innocent from face.

Y/n is very cold heart person.She is the chief Mafia queen of whole South Korea. She don't have any family cause her father's enemies killed them when she was just 5 years old. Her father was also a Mafia king. So after him, Y/n took his position. She is very rude to everyone but she don't hurt innocent people.She kill only bad people or who interrupts her business she hate people who lies, betray someone.No one dares to even talk to her, She is totally emotionless person. She have just few business friends. She only trust them. Her best friend is Lee felix. He is Very nice person and he is her manager. Y/n only listen to him. Y/n has a big 5 mansions. She is very rich I mean very very very rich. She is on number 1 position in most strongest,  richest and powerful Mafia's list. She is really very strong, she is best fighter, she can do everything, or you can say she is the best at everything. She is well trained. And she always hide her face in public. Only police know her real identity so they wont interrupt in her business. Y/n is a good Mafia queen. Police also know that so they never interrupted in her work. She want to find her parents's murderers and kill them. Her biggest enemy is Blackpink. Balck pink is also a mafia group. Y/n's other business friend groups are SEVENTEEN and TXT. They are mafia groups.

Lee Felix:

Full Name: Lee Felix

Mafia name: Felix

Profession: Expert in making bombs,best hacker, Professional fighter, and weapon incharge.

Personality: Attractive,cheerful,kind, handsome, Scary (Obviously dude he is!!!!!!)

Lee Felix is a best friend of Y/n. He is with Y/n since her childhood. His and y/n's parents were family friends so they know each other for a long time.He is very kind. Only he can control y/n's anger. He stops her if she do something wrong. Y/n doesn't do anything without his opinion. He really do care about y/n.

                  SEVENTEEN

                             TXT