CHAPTER 2

Then Mr Jeon approached them.

Mr Jeon : Welcome Miss Lee y/n and Mr Lee Felix.

Felix : Hello Mr jeon.

Mr Jeon : I'm Very happy to see you both are here. Thank you so much for attending this party! I'm grateful to you.

Y/n : It's okay Mr.Jeon.!

Felix : Where is birthday boy?

Mr Jeon : He is with his friends...Wait let me call him.

Y/n : No it's okay.

Mr Jeon : Please have a sit mam.

Then Y/n and Felix sat on chairs.

Mr Jeon : Well ladies and gentlemen look who we have here. Our main guests. The Great billionaire and beautiful girl Miss Lee y/n and her handsome best friend Mr Lee Felix please welcome them with clapping.(He said in mic)

Now all attentions are on them. They all started clapping.

Y/n : What is he doing now!!

She said in irritating tone

Felix : It's okay Y/n.

Mr Jeon went towards y/n with a tall handsome and young boy.

Mr Jeon : Miss Y/n and Mr Lee meet my son Jeon Jungkook.

A boy gave them a bunny smile and said.

Jungkook : Hello miss Y/n and Mr Lee.

Felix : Hello jungkook..Happy birthday.

He said and shake his hand with kooo koo kookie.

Y/n : Happy birthday.

She said with blank face and cold tone while handing him a gift.

Jungkook : Thank you.

Jungkook looked at y/n and then smiled at her.

Mr Jeon : Okay guy's it's time to cut the cake, pls come here

He said to everyone.

Mr jeon : Miss Y/n please come here and cut the cake with my son. I'll really appreciate if you cut the cake with him.

Y/n just pissed off by Mr Jeon but then Felix put his hand around her shoulder and gently pushed her towards Jungkook. Y/n went and stood beside him. He looked at her.

Jungkook : So shall we start??

Y/n : Hm.

Everyone : Happy birthday to you.... happy birthday to you.... happy birthday...happy birthday... happy birthday to you...

Y/n and jungkook cut the cake and everyone clapped. He put the first piece of cake in front of y/n's mouth. She ate quite a bit. Then she took the cake from him and put it in front of his face and he also ate the cake. Everyone clapped again. Suddenly her phone rang it's was Mr Park. Then she remembered that she have a meeting with him.