2

My work was quiet the only sound were the dumb crows. The silence was unusual especially since it was a Friday which was usually loud and busy "attention everyone" Carol yelled fear shaking in her voice "we have been updated on the bomb threat received earlier" she continued the what?! "We have been advised to slowly exit the building for a pile of gunpowder and gasoline has been spotted in the basement"

The building immediately erupt in screams and crying everybody around me ran to the exits shoving and pushing leaving me on the ground my leg slit open by a glass vase that was pushed to the ground and shattered. Red roses were scattered and flattened on the ground water mixed with blood and the building went silent once more I sat unable to walk the crow slammed into the glass continuously each slam made a louder thud than the last. Once the large black bird broke the glass it's face was mangled the beak was chipped off and it's skull had been almost crushed. The bird flew around the room blood dripping from its head. The shower ended whenever the bird drove itself into the wall finally ending it's misery.

"This is what you get moss" a familiar voice chuckles from behind Me I turn around to see who or what spoke to me. My heart then stopped. Bill stood smiling his face pale. I fell to the floor in shock my hand sliding across the slippery floor "surprised to see me huh" I grabbed onto a table and tried to secure myself up "no use this is your end no use denying anymore" he laughed for a good minute before I got up then his chuckles grew quieter.

"Moss it's all ready too late" he stepped closer to me "accept it" he took another step his hand reached out towards me. I gathered all the strength I had left and ran towards the now empty elevator. I scanned my key card and fell into the open doors hitting the hard rough carpet inside burning the sides of my legs and arms and my cheek.

Finally .....free
The lights in the elevator turned off after a large *boom* the elevator was now searing hot. The walls were hot as skillets and the carpet was burning me worse than a simple carpet burn. I jumped up but my hurt leg made me fall backwards pushing. My back into the searing wall burning me.

Screams erupt out of me along with tears. My shirt caught fire which soon caught my hair on fire too. I tore off the shirt shaking the fire off of it before trying to put out the fire stinging my scalp.

I cried in pain as blood dripped from my back and head before everything went... Numb?

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 #2