3

"𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜". 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 "𝚎𝚠𝚠𝚠 𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜" 𝙸 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 "𝚑𝚊𝚑𝚊 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍?"
"𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚞𝚗" 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚜. "𝙼𝚘𝚜𝚜 , 𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 "𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎" 𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 "𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗" "𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎."

𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎. 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗  𝚕𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝.
𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎.

"moss are you in there? " a soft voice awakens me "what" I manage to mumble in a sort of whisper. I open my eyes to see my vision halfway darkened "moss!" The tan woman jumps shook "maru...?" Her smile widens as she happily nods "glad your okay man I was worried" her smile fades slightly but still manages "but look your alive" I'm sure her words were assurance to herself "yeah I guess I'm pretty lucky huh!" I try to smile but it feels as if somethings stopping me "well yeah I guess but your pretty... Messed up... NO OFFENSE THOUGH! " she looks away embarrassed.

A door opens just out of sight and maru turns towards the sound. "She's awake!" Maru exclaims jumping beaming with excitement and running to where I assume the door is "that's amazing we thought we'd have to pull the plug" the voice was light and calm "we will run a few more tests and if all goes well then shel be ready to leave! " a man enters my vision along with maru. "Hey moss how are you feeling" the tall lanky man asked smiling sunlight reflecting on his copper curls and into his rounded glasses "I can't see that well and I feel rather... Stiff but other than that quite alright! " the two look at each other before maru runs back by my side.

"hey remember those bracelets you left at my house!!" "Yeah why?" Maru reaches to her ponytail letting down her golden blonde hair and holds out a colorful beaded bracelet with a few strands of hair suck in it "I thought it was the perfect present" I grabbed the bracelet and put it on my wrist watching as maru beamed towards me "well maru I think it's test time I'll need you to exit the room" the slim man protested placing a hand on her shoulder maru pouted before crossing her arms and leaving the room.

The man did basic tests such as blood pressure heartbeat blood draws ect each coming out decently fine "well your very lucky indeed it seems very little was actually done only 2nd and 3rd degree burns  some skin melting and a minor heat stroke" the man looked surprised and relived at the same time his eyes widened but his smile remained sweet.

Is that a curse or blessing

𝙴𝚗𝚍 #3