Chapter 18

I ran over to dresser, I knew I old had a little less then an hour to get ready. I grabbed my white bustier crop top, some high raised short shorts that my ass hung out of a little, and my white pumps. I skipped to the shower, turning it on and hopping right in. I didn’t care how cold it was. I quickly washed my hair, and shaved. You know. Just in case. I hopped out drying off. I blew my hair dry. I did my make up, more foundation then normal, more mascara and a little eye shadow. I threw my clothing on. I felt like I wasn’t wearing much but, I didn’t care. I heard a knock on my door. It must have been Justin. I bolted down stairs but my dad already beat me there. Justin shook his hand. “Thank you sir.”

My dad looked at him funny. “For what brother?”

“For serving our country.” My dad nodded his head. They ended up talking for 5 minutes.

“ALRIGHT. We better get going.” I bursted in.

“Nice to meet you Justin.” Justin said the same.

“Love you princess.” I kissed my dad.

“Love you too dad.”

I walked out the door to Justin’s car. We both got in. For the duration of the ride, we blasted music and sung. Of course me being bad, I just messed around. We finally arrived at Lil Twist’s party. The bass was crazy. You didn’t even have to go inside to loose your hearing. Justin took me by the hand, leading inside.

“AYE LIL BRO!” Lil Twist came walking toward us. “Who is this pretty lady you got on your arm?”

“Hey Twist! Her name is Kayleigh.” I smiled at him and flipped my hair. He leaned in and whispered in my ear. “If things with you and JB don’t work out tonight, just come find me.” He winked. All I could do was nod my head. There were so many people here. Lil Twist and Justin did this weird hand shake. Then he said “meet me in the backroom at 11.” Justin nodded. I grabbed Justin by the hand, Best I Ever Had by Drake came on. I yanked him to the dance floor. He spun me around. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and started to grind on him facing front. Biting on my lip, I rode him slowly. He threw his hand up in the air. I turned around. Pushing my ass into him. Bending over as he slapped my ass. I heard Lil Twist in the back yelling Justin’s name. Then ‘get it’ right after. I continued to grind. I placed a wet kiss on his lips, I heard Lil Twist scream. “OHHHH! JUSTIN! GET IT BROTHER!” Justin and I just laughed. We must have been dancing for hours. It was already 11 o’clock. I leaned up to Justin’s ear.

“It’s 11 o’clock we have to meet Twist in the back.”

“Oh yeah that’s right. If he asks you to try anything that you don’t want to, just say no. Alright?”

“I will, I promise.” Justin and I headed toward the back. We opened the door; it smelled like smoke. Lil Twist was sitting on a couch. A lone.

“Twist!” Justin called out. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the couch were Twist was sitting. In his hands was a joint.

“Here Bieber.” Justin grabbed it putting it to his lips. “You want one to lady?”

“Sure.” What was I doing? I had never smoked a joint before.  And I promised myself I never would.  I put it to my lips, inhaling. I coughed a little bit and tried again. I just continued until it got easier.

“Kay, are you okay?” Justin asked as he inhaled

“Yeah I’m good!” I smiled back at him.

“So, did you guys hook up yet?” Lil Twist placed the joint to his mouth. I started to feel kinda funny.

“Yeah!” Justin blurted out. Justin put his hand on my inner thigh rubbing his thumbs in a circular motion. I took another puff. Blowing out. The room smelled even more like smoke. Lil Twist, Justin and I talked about random shit. Lil Twist got up to leave. He told us we needed some time alone. Once he left, Justin leaned in to kiss me.

“You never done this before did you?” He asked in a shocked tone.

I shook my head. “I’ve always wanted to try.” Lie. He got on top of me. Inhaling the joint. Breathing the smoke into my mouth, pressing his lips on my, kissing me. He ran his hands down my body, kissing me more. In the middle of him starting to pull my shirt up, Lil Twist walks in. We didn’t notice. Justin lifted up my shirt throwing it a crossed the dark room, exposing my breast, his mouth latched on. I let out a moan. I rolled him over getting on top. I undid Justin’s belt, pulling his pants down. He let out a faint moan. I began to slowly suck. He bit his lip.

“WOAH! PUT IT AWAY!” Lil Twist screamed over the music. I stood up covering my breasts with my hands. Justin found his pants putting them on. I still couldn’t find my shirt. I was so embarrassed. 

----

How is everyone!? I hope you all are enjoying this! Continue reading! Share with your friends! hahah. I have to go to the orthodontist.. but, follow me on twitter? @AdorauhlbleHim & @JustinLovesMee

-- xoxox maggie