{-EPILOGUE-}

Epilogue ~~
Royalty, Power and rich...?.
All royal family has their own blood related ability.

The family of "shadow Blood" has the ability to control blood and other people's blood. And for the title "Shadow"  because for the power of shadows with spirits that can be use defeating your opponent or something to EaT..   For their spirits.

But because sometimes when you lost control the spirits within will devour anybody they want.

And I'm the daughter of that kingdom yup the one and only royal family that can defend it's civilization, the " shadow Blood ".

*     *     *    *    *    *   *   *   *

Blood: . . .Brother I didn't do it--

Velvain: SHUT UP ITS YOUR FAULT THAT ALL OF THIS MESS BECAUSE OF YOU!!! IF IT WERENT FOR YOU!!! BROTHER RED WOULD HAVE BEEN been.. ..

Damn it why did he have to mention brother red..... Why..... Just why do everyone hates me in this place..... I just wanna have a good and peaceful life and a great relationship with others.. ..

Velvain: ITS YOUR FAULT THAT BROTHER RED IS NOW DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE-  ...

Blood: . . .

Velvain: wait I didn't mean to-

' Didn't mean  to?  Haha... What a piece of sh*t you are..Do you think you " KNOW " me? '

And yes that's me my name Blood Vestarian the soon to be crown princess of Shadow Blood.