[_CHAPTER 1_]

( BEFORE..! we start I want to say that for the dialogue I will be using will be slightly different as I'd using " : " there now we'll continue the story.

Chapter 1~~

{ when Blood left }

Ruby: you did it again big bro

Raven: yeah you did it again talking about brother Red... You knew the title brother "Red" is sensitive to her right.. ..

Velvain: shut up you two you know the reason his dead right?

Velvain glare at the two of them after asking.

Ruby and Raven: . . .

Velvain: plus SHE MESS UP MORE THAN USUAL NOW SHE RUIN OUR FAMILES COVER AT BANQUET!!!!

Ruby: CALM DOWN BROTHER IT IS JUST AN ACCIDENT!!!

Velvain: SHE EVEN EMBRASSING US AND THE WHOLE G¤DD@MΠ MOOD

Ruby: . . .

* * * *

Outside the room*

Wow just shocking to be in fact since when did all of you took your attention to MY BROTHER?!.

It's been a 'great' time in the palace how cruel can this world be?, I'll be joining you.. My brother.

The next day----->

Molly (personal maid) : princess it's time to wake up Princess???

Molly knock on the door, there was no reply from the princess. Molly gently open the door.

Molly(personal maid) : ?!

Molly stand in shock didn't scream but stood there with a chill down her spine. The servants came but to their surprise what they saw was.. ..

Blood's corpse that was hang near the window..

Soon after reporting the emperor and empress that their daughter had died due to suicide.

The both of them were stunned and terrified at the same time. The empress fell thinking what could have been happen if they know the reason why she done "it".

While Molly was cleaning Blood's room she found a envelope that says " brother wrote this letter".

Molly quickly report this to the Emperor and Empress.

While rushing to the Emperor and empress the other siblings were talking.

Ruby: ...

Raven: . . .

Scar: who the f--k made her do that.....

Velvain: . . .

Velvain felt guilty for saying "BECAUSE OF YOU WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE". He grit his teeth and clench his hand thinking very hard.

Ruby: its.........BROTHER VELVAIN FAULT!!!

Raven: ...

Scar: w-what?

Zack: what did Velvain do?!

Ruby: HEY IM TELLING THE TRUTH ASK BROTHER VELVAIN IF YOU WANT PROOF

Ruby cried tremendously while hugging Raven.

Raven: Ruby......

Scar: is this true?.

Velvain: . . . yes . . .

Zack: WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER TO MADE HER HUNG HERSELF?!?!

Velvet: yes, Velvain tell us the reason. NOW

Velvain: okay okay!... .. I-

After Velvain tell what he said back then the twins(Ruby and Raven) knew what happened that day.

After awhile Zack punch Velvain in the face crying and screaming at him he shouldn't have mentioned "Red" and tell her to die.

Scar and Velvet stopped Zack from punching Velvain.

Ruby: sniff... Uwaaaaaahhhhh

Raven: Ruby.....Brother Velvet what do we do?! Hic-.....

Raven slowly cried hugging Ruby back.

Velvet: shhhhh it's okay...

Zack ran off with slamming the door really hard that it almost break.

Velvain: so your telling me that I'm the reason for all for this?

Velvain who felt guilty for Blood but realized something where he has been watching what everyone does.

Velvet: what do you mean?!

Velvain: I know why Blood hang herself up..... It is because of us-

Scar: WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!

Velvain: IM SAYING THAT WE ALL NEVER TREAT HER GOOD AT ALL!

Both the twins (Raven and Ruby) didn't deny what Velvain had said.

Velvet: maybe your right..... We never see her like a kind sibling instead we all ignore her

Ruby: Brother Velvet is right... Blood would never just do that just because of Brother Reds name...

Raven: we never treat her better only Red did give her warmth

Everyone was full of silence because of how they treat Blood like trash.

Scar: we didn't treat her right just because she is a illegitimate child. Well she is the same as Brother Red!!!

Velvain: right...

Ruby: what are we gonna do... What could we have done if we have just-......nevermind

No one stop Ruby from talking but Ruby just stood there with guilt along with sadness.

T B C