Rahl x Bish

"BISH!" Prince Rahl's voice echoed throughout the large empty corridors. A common occurrence, the guards weren't even shocked anymore. What was still shocking, however, was how he demolished the doors in his way. One door in particular got the brunt of the prince's anxious need for his wife. That door being the door to her chambers. The wife in question, Lady Bish, didn't share the same... enthusiasm. There she laid, in her bed, woken up from her slumber.
"Rahl, what is so important you must wake me so late at night?" That familiar annoyance in her voice as she glared at her husband. Her tone didn't make him any less happy to see her. But, instead of responding, he stood there staring at her. For, this wasn't a sight the prince saw very often; regardless of their marriage.

Bish sat up; her hair was a mess, but no less beautiful than always. She donned a nightgown, revealing more than any outfit she'd wear normally; lacy and blue, and hugging her curves nicely. Rahl couldn't help but be captivated by the women he got to call "wife". "My Wife... Were you asleep?" His voice was quiet, for once mindful of those around him. "Of course I was! Do you realize what time it was?" Bish wasn't entirely aware of the time, all she knew is that it was too late to be yelling around the halls. "What did you need?" Her piercing eyes silenced him, but she knew what he wanted. She knew him, and despite her often harsh behavior towards him, she did love him. With a sigh, she opened her arms for him. "Whatever it is, obviously it can wait until morning. Come, lay with me, My Prince."