III

You were at his room doing your make up when someon knocked on door. It was Niki. He looked Beautiful.

  He weared this...

"Yn are you ready?" he asked you

"Yn are you ready?" he asked you. "Yeah just a littel bit more. I need to put my lipstick on... And... Done" you said. You talked your bag and leave the room. You saw him on door.

"Ready?" "Yeah" "Let's go" he said and grabbed your hand. He was running down stairs with your hand in his. You were shocked because he grabbed your hand so many times today.

"Yahhh you two lovers are you finally done?" Sunghoon said "Its already 10pm let's hurry!" "We're coming" Niki said and runned to car.

You were at club when Sunghoom said "Im gonna leave you two because I need to find us a table". "Okay" you two said waiting for him. Then Sunghoon came back. "Ey I found us a tabel. Come here!". You sat there with niki. "Niki can you help me brine us drink?!" Sunghoon asked. "Sure" Niki said.

They leaved and after 2 minuts someon came. It was some strane man. He sat beside you. "Hey cutie are you here alone?" he asked "Wanna come to my place tonight?" "Ah no Im here with my friends!" you said and started going away him. He grabbed your wrist. "Baby you can't escape me" he said that and pulled you closer to him. You tried to push him away but he was to strong.

"Yahhh you jer leave her alone!!!" someon said angrly. You didn't know at first but then you reconized voice. It was Niki. "And who are you?" strange man asked Niki. "She's my.."
"Nothing right?? If she isn't anything to you than If you please can go away. I came her first" man said. "She's my girlfriend! Now go away jerk until i beat you up!" he said and grabbed man by his shirt and pulled him away from you. "Okay okay. Chill man okay?" then he runned away.

You were shocked by what he said. "T-thanks Niki" you said shyly. "Everything for my... Girlfriend" he laughed, then you joined him. Then Sunghoon came with drink and you were drinking so much.

You were really drunk. You almost couldn't walk. Then Niki said something to you. "Yah Yn let's go home you are already really drunk!"
"I can't baby. I can't walk." you said to him with drunk voice. Then he sudenlly kisses your lips.

You looked at him shockedly but you kissed him back. You two were kissing for about 5 minuts when Sunghoon came.

"Yahh what are you two doing!!" he said disgustingly. Then you two stopped. "Ah Sunghoon we were... We were.." he said shyly. "I know what you two were doing. Now let's go home it getting late!" "Nikishi i c-can't walk" you said with drunk voice. Then he take you in his hands and carried you to car. He putted you on sea and putted on you belt. Then he sat beside you.

You arrived home with Niki. He caried you to his room. He putted you on his bed slowly.

"Niki!" you said. "Yes Yn?" he looked at your eyes that were drunk too. "Can you change my clotes? Please?" "Um.. Sure..." Then he changed your clothes.

He was about to leave when you grabbed his hand. "Niki please stay with me. I want to say you something. Please stay." "Okay okay. But I have to change my clothes". He then leaved.

He changed his clothes and came back. "Niki... I-I like you". He looked at you shocked."I like you too Yn" he whispered on your ear". Then he kissed your lips. He lied on bed. Now he was above you. You two were kissing for 2 minuts. Then he bitted your lips. You two left out of breath. Then he lied beside you.

"Can we cuddle and then go to sleep?" you asked him. "Sure my princess" then you two cuddle and then go to sleep.

You waked up and saw Niki with you in bed. You looked at him. He was sleeping. You tried to remember what happen last night but you couldn't. Then you rembered.

You remembered that time when you two were at club and then came back home. But then... You rembered what he telled to you. And that you two were kissing. You wanted to get up but then Niki grabbed you by your waist.

"Where are you going my princess. It to early" he said. "Niki but..." "I know you rembered what you telled me but didn't rembered that I said that I like you?" he then pulled you really close to him. You blushed. You were facing him so you putted your hand on your cheeks so he couldn't saw you blush. But then he opened his eyes." Don't hide it from me my darling or I will kiss you. " you then tried to turn around but he turne you backa and kissed your lips.

You just then lied there with him. Then he get up and waked away. "Where are you going??" you asked him. "To change my clothes. Why? You already kiss me?" he smirked. "Noo" you then just get back to sleep. But then you rembered something.

You walked to bathroom and then sawed Niki without his shirt. You sawed his abs. Then you turned around. You blushed. He then smirked. He came closer to you.

"Wanna touch it?" he smirked. "No! Im sorry I will go now" you turne around but then he grabbed you by your waist. He made you touch his abs. You blushed. "N-Niki" "You like it?" "Yah Niki what are you doing??!!" "Me? Nothing. But what are you doing? You are coming in my bathroom and you're touching my abs?!" he came closer to you. "Im sorry I will go now! And put on your shirt so I could talk to you!" you then get put of bathroom.

"Yn" he said. "What!" "Why are you lying in my bed with only shirt on you and  underwear??".
Then you relised. "Yah?!" "What did you did to me last night!?? What happend!?" "You really wanna know!?" "YES" you said.

"Well you asked me to stay with you in room and to change your clotes and then...i think you remember..." "Why Oh- SHIT!". Then he walked away.

He came back with something in his arms. It was a hoddie and shorts. "Take this and wear it" he give you clothes. "Where did you  get this shorts?" he then smirked "Are you jelaous because I have that shorts. Don't worry its my sisters". You just rolled your eyes.

Author:

Hope you like this part.
I think its not that good but I Hope you liked it.
Don't forget to vote please.