IV

You changed your clotes and get downstairs. You saw Niki cooking.

"What are you making baby? I mean Niki." you were shy when you say to him baby. Then he smirked. "Some noodles for you my love" he was teasing you. "I know you want to call me baby" he then kisses your lips. "Just forget about it. I was drunk" "But liked it?" Niki asked you. "Of cuourse I liked it" you said silently but it was enough for him to hear you. "You see. I know you liked it" he then smirekd. You were blushing.

You look sexy in my hoodie. You should wear it more. And I can clearly see you liked" he teased you. "Oh really? Your right I really likes your hoodies" you then kisses his lips and go up stars to get your phone.

"Ynshi its done! Come here to eat!" he shouted. "Im coming!!!". Then you went down stairs."Wow it look delicious" you then grabbed chopsticks and start eating.

"Wow its so good Niki. You did a great job!" you then smiled. He just looked at you with happy face. "Wah Im full".
"Yn... I have my soccer training today... So wanna come to watch me?" he then rubbed his back of his head. "Sure". He just smiled at you. "Wait what day is today?" "It's Saturday today. Why?" he asked you. "Aishh" you looked down sad. "Why do you look so sad?" "Because I won't be here with you" "Why not my parents are coming next month so..." "Didn't you say Monday??" "No, they are going to my grandmother to see her" "Oh" "So wanna stay here untill next month??" "But my mom... She won't agree" "Let me talk to her and she will agree" he looked at you. "But we aren't couple so why would I stay that long?? I mean we aren't officialy." "We could be" then he came closer to you.

He started kissing your lips. His lips were so soft. You just kisses him back. You two were kissing for 10 minuts when someon called Niki on door. It was Heeseung your brother.

"Aish why does he need to break everything?" you said angry. "We can countinu for a littel bit more" he smiled at you. You two were already at the door but then you countinued to kiss. Heeseung was so noisy and because of him you two stopped. Then Niki opened the door.

"Ey Niki" Heeseung said looking for you. "Eyo Heeseung wanna come in?"
"Sure bro" then he came in. He saw you beside door. He looked at you and saw blood on your lips. Then he started talking to you.

"Yn why is there blood on your lips?!" he was confused. You looked at Niki with your eyes open wide. "Ah its maybe because of juice" you laughed akwardly. "O-oh okay" he said still looking confused.

"Im gonna get us drinks" you said and the leaved them. "So Niki I hear you kissed my sister in club. Is it true? And why is she wearing your hoodie? Are you two couple?" Heeseung asked Niki. "AHH we aren't couple... And about kiss..." "ah its okay Niki bro" Heeseung then saw you coming to them. "Do you love that hoodie sister?" Heeseung asked. "Yah Heeseung what is wrong with you?"
"Im just asking sister i didn't want to-"
"Don't ask. And yeah we were kissing so what? IT ISN'T NORMAL??!! What is wrong with you Heeseung?!" you said rasing your voice at him. "Yn calma down its okay" Niki started calming you down and trying to make you quiet.

°Time passed°

"Okay I will go now! Its already getting late! Bye!" Heeseung said and leaved house. "Bye Heeseungie" you said. Then he leaved.

"Niki!" "What Yn?" "What if he tell mom about this?" you looked at him worriedly. "He won't" "Okay but I have to go to ask my mom something"
"Call her then" "Okay" you said nad leaved.

°Talking with your mom°

"Hey mum"
"Ynshi where are you aren't you coming home??"
"Mom I was thinking. Ni-ki's parents aren't coming untill next month... So can I stay at his house??"
"Untill next month?! I mean yes why not but will he's parents agree?!"
"Mom don't worry they know Im here.."
"Baby isn't 1 month to much??"
"Mom Niki asked me to stay plus I need tos study with him"
"Okay okay, bye now"
"Bye mom!"

°End of the call°

"So what did she said?" Niki looked at you with his eyes open wide. "I can stay but my mom said its maybe to much. Maybe I should stay for week, two?" "No you can stay here all month and please don't leave?" "But my clothes and books for school I need all that!" "Then let's go to your home and take it?" "Okay then. Let's go."

You said and then je grabbed your hand. Niki was driving and you were beside him. Suddenly he putted his arm your leg. You were si shock. You started feeling something blowing in your stomach. Then you relised that you got butterflies.

" Oh shit! " you said in your mind and started blushing. Niki looked at your face and smirked.

"So you are blushing? Oh my princess is shyy!" he teased you. "Im not yours!" you said and puted. "Do you want me to make you mine?" he came closer to you.

You started feeling that thing again. You were shy you wanted to say no but then suddenly...

"Yes!"
The word came out of your mouth. You were shocked by what you said. You hope that he didn't hear that.

"Okay then. Will you be my girlfriend Yn?" he asked you and stoped his car.
You were blushing. "Niki Im not joking so don't joke with me!" you said and rolled your eyes.

"Im not joking! I really want you to be my girlfriend. So will you my princess?" he looked at you and raised his eyebrows.

"I will!" you said. Then je kisses your lips softly. "I love you Yn" "I love you too Niki" you said and hugged him tight. (The end... Jk)

After some minuts you arrived at your home. You were so happy because you are girlfriend of Nishimura Riki!

"Mom Im home!" you shouted. "Yn! Didn't you said your saying at Ni-
Ahh hello Niki!" "Hello ms. Lee!"
"So why are you here?" your mom asked. "I came here for books and clotes!" "But Yn you know we have to-" then you looked at your mom and showed her not to tell anything.
Because...

You are going to move out of your house. Your going to Japan because your mom said you have to study harder. And because of school. You telled your mom not to say anything to Niki because it will make him really sad and you don't wanna see him sad. That's why you are staying at his house until next month. Because your going next month.

"So Niki can you help me to get my things please?" "Sure b- I mean Yn!"
You then get upstairs and enteres your room. When you closed the door you looked at Niki.

"Yah do you wanna my mom to find out we are together!?" you said with angry tone. "Im sorry I didn't mean to" "Be careful next time, okay?" you said and then he just nodded. He kisses you lips when someon opened the door and saw you two kissing.

It was Heeseung. Your stupid brother.
"YAH WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!!!"