Chapter 38

Chapter 38 I witnessed with my own eyes that Qi Rufei killed my father...

    When Shen Zhuo received the news, it was already half an hour later.

    His eyebrows and eyes were heavy, making it impossible to see his emotions.

    But the walking was extremely fast, as soon as he left Dali Temple, he was about to go to the Ministry of Punishment, Shen Yu immediately grabbed him and said: "Hey, the sixth prince is also there, you are a young minister from the fourth rank, what can you do when you go?"

    Shen Zhuo didn't want to talk to him, and walked towards the carriage.

    Shen Yu suddenly remembered something.

    It is true that Shen Yu is a fourth-rank Shaoqing, but their father is the prime minister. He immediately pointed to his servant and said, "Go to my father and tell him about this!" Shen Zhuo turned his head and

    looked Shen Yu took a look.

    Shen Yu didn't understand, so: "Look at what I'm doing. There are many people and strength. Besides, our father is the prime minister. If he is willing to fight, we have an extra chance of winning." Although Shen Yu is a dude, he has a brain

    . Haven't been emptied by eating, drinking, whoring and gambling.

    He knew that when others complimented him and played with him, the main reason was that his father was the prime minister. If so, he should use his father when it was time to use him.

    "Hey, hey, wait for me!"

    Seeing that Shen Zhuo got into the carriage, Shen Yu wanted to go with him, but Shen Zhuo said, "You go to find your father yourself." Shen Zhuo

    didn't think that Shen Mianzhi would help, He did this just to drive Shen Yu away.

    Since the sixth prince set up a trap to arrest Qi Rufei, it is definitely impossible for him to go there too quickly. There will definitely be an ambush on the way to the Ministry of Punishment, and it will be inconvenient to bring Shen Yu along!

    Shen Yu didn't know that she belonged to the inconvenient group.

    Hearing what Shen Zhuo said, he thought that Shen Zhuo was worried that the boy would not invite Shen Mianzhi, so he let him go in person, and immediately agreed: "Okay, then I will go there in person." After finishing speaking, he hurriedly rode

    away up.

    Meng Xin didn't dare to delay, and immediately drove the carriage to the Ministry of Punishment.

    Shen Zhuo leaned against the car wall, closed his eyes, then reached out from under the bench and took out a sword.

    This sword was used by Shen Zhuo, but since Qi Rufei came, Shen Zhuo hadn't used it for a long time.

    The carriage was speeding all the way, and the wind rolled up the curtains.

    There were bustling sounds coming in, but they were quickly thrown away, but after walking for a while, the outside suddenly became quiet.

    "Woo--"

    Meng Xin reined in the reins, and looked at a dozen or so assassins who had fallen from the sky in front of him. As soon as he called out, "Young Master", he immediately fell silent again.

    Because Shen Zhuo came out with a sword in hand.

    This time, it was very similar to Shen Zhuo's assassination on the day Qi Rufei left when he misunderstood her.