Chapter 92

Chapter 92 tells me that I heard that the old lady punished the son to kneel in the ancestral hall.

    But to Shen Zhuo's surprise, they were worried all night, but it passed peacefully.

    Early the next morning, when the four of them sat at the table in the inn to eat breakfast, each of them had bruises under their eyes.

    But even so, they dare not take it lightly. Along the way, Chang Sheng didn't even go inside the carriage, and sat next to Qi Zichen with a knife in his arms, always watching every move outside.

    When he saw the majestic city gate of Huajing, Chang Sheng finally let out the breath that he had been hesitating all the way.

    Shen Zhuo opened the car curtain and motioned Qi Rufei to look out.

    When they left, Huajing was still covered with snow, and when they came back, the willow branches had already begun to sprout.

    Shen Zhuo discussed with Qi Rufei: "Ah Fei, everything is not clear yet, why don't you and Uncle Chang Sheng come with me to live in the Prime Minister's Mansion?" Qi Rufei refused without thinking, "No, I will go back to the

    General's Mansion with Uncle Chang Sheng live."

    Now that they have separated, it is obviously inappropriate for her to go back to the Prime Minister's Mansion. And since she is really a member of the Qi family, it is only right for her to live at home.

    When Qi Zichen was about to answer outside, Shen Zhuo had already spoken first.

    He said: "A Fei, these people may be targeting me, or they may be targeting Uncle Chang Sheng. Now that the enemy is in the dark and we are in the light, it may not be safe for you to go back to the general's mansion, and there may even be some It might bring danger to Second Uncle and the others."

    Qi Rufei was silent.

    Shen Zhuo's words are not without reason, but now that they have separated, she will go back to live in Xiangfu... "

    Ah Fei, don't worry," Shen Zhuo knew what Qi Rufei was thinking, and said, "Even though we have separated now But the bond between our fathers is still there, and you are still pregnant with my child, I have an obligation to protect your safety."

    Although Qi Zichen wanted to take Qi Rufei back to Qi's home.

    But he also has to admit that the Prime Minister's Mansion is far safer than the General's Mansion, and no one in Huajing should know about Qi Rufei and Shen Zhuo's reconciliation for the time being. There will be scruples.

    Although Qi Zichen was reluctant, he eventually joined the persuasion army.

    Although Chang Sheng didn't want to live in the house of Qi Pingshan's deadly rival, but after all, saving his life was the most important thing, so he finally agreed.

    Qi Zichen drove the carriage to the prime minister's mansion.

    When they arrived, Shen Yu was about to accompany Qi Mingyue back to her mother's house. When she saw Shen Zhuo and Qi Rufei came back, Qi Mingyue was stunned for a few moments, and immediately said happily, "Ah Fei, you are back.

    " Qi Rufei rushed over.

    Shen Yu immediately grabbed her arm: "What are you doing? You forgot that Qi Rufei is pregnant now?!"

    After being reminded by Shen Yu, Qi Mingyue remembered this.

    She shook off Shen Yu, walked to Qi Rufei's side, took her arm, and asked cracklingly, "Ah Fei, how are you?! How is the child? Didn't you go to persuade Shihuan that day? Why did the two of you quarrel?" Awkward?!"