Below The Surface.

You stood in the elevator as it quickly descended further and further down. The little robot continued to call you "Bacon Bits" even when you tried to correct it. Soon the elevator reached the level that you would now call your office. You had gotten a job as a security guard at "Circus Baby's Pizza World" and this was your first night. You tiptoed down the hall and into a  very small room. On the right side was a window looking out into Balora's Gallery. On the other side was a window looking in on "Fun Time Auditorium". Right in front of you was a couple computers and a vent. "Bacon Bits!" You heard a voice say. You turned and hanging from the ceiling to your right was Hand Unit. "What now?" You sighed. "Do you see Balora? Because I sure don't. Maybe we should give her an electric shock." He said pointing to a button in front of the window. You immediately punched him right in his big dumb eyes. "Are you joking?! I'm not just gonna shock them! Won't that hurt them?!" You yelled. "No their just robots." He answered as he got up off the floor. "Well still I'm not gonna do it." You replied. "Ok fine. Well then at least go through that vent. There's something we need to do and the only way to get there is through the vent." He informed you. "Fine you responded. Just before you went in however you happened to glance into "Fun Time Auditorium" and saw very clearly Ft Freddy's head turn from looking straight at you to back in front of him. You crawled into the vent not thinking anymore about it. It was very tight and dark in the vent but you finally made it out of there. Once on the other side you found out you were in the "Circus Baby Stage Room". "So where's Circus Baby?" You asked him. "Hm. Maybe if we give her an electric shock she might show up." He suggested. You immediately punched him again. "How many times do I have to tell you?! I am not going to shock them!" You yelled. "Ok! Ok. Fine." He replied getting himself up off the ground once more. "So what do I need to do again?" You questioned looking around the room. "Through this vent." He answered. You walked over to the left side of the room where the vent was. You looked inside and with a small hesitation went in. Before to long though you were out again. This time though, you were in the "Fun Time Auditorium". You had come out the same wall that the window was on. The window you had thought you saw Ft Freddy looking at you through only moments ago. On the left side of the room was Ft Foxy's stage. On the rightq side of the room, Ft Freddy's. "Go over to Ft Freddy's stage and jump up onto it." Hand Unit told you from behind you. You whirled around faster then the speed of light. You sighed but did exactly what he told you to do. Once on the stage he told you to open Ft Freddy's stomach hatch. You did again what he told you to do. Once opened you were faced with more wires then you can find at an electric store. "Reconnect the green wire." He insisted. When you did this the mouth of the puppet they call Bon Bon closed. "Great! Now shut the stomach hatch." He told you. You again did just as he said. Once it was closed you looked up at the little blue bunny hand puppet. It was so cute. You gently and slowly reached up and gave him a pat on head. Just then Hand Unit called you away for something. "I kinda feel bad that you guys are trapped here but there's nothing I call do about it." You whispered looking first at Ft Freddy and Bon Bon. Then over at Ft Foxy. Suddenly you heard Hand Unit call you again. "Well gotta go. See you all later." You smiled giving them each a little curtsy before running after Hand Unit. As you crawled into the vent once more you fell the eyes of the Fun Times directly on you.