Chapter 38

Taylor P.O.V

"Okay Lyndon. You ready to go?" Nilesy asked. He had me in his arms. Lyndon me owed like an obedient child and weaved himself through his legs.

But i had one problem.

I said I'd meet them at the towers. BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSED SO BECOME HUMAN AGAIN!?

"Calm down Taylor. We'll find a way to get you back to normal."

I roll my eyes as I'm carried out to the car.

☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○

Once Dad parked the car he got me and Lyndon out. Only he didn't put me down. He carried me in.

We walked into the common room. Well, I was carried. And everyone seemed to look at me. Kim squealed.

"Nilesy got a new kitten!" She squeaked. Then all eyes did fall on me. A loads of Awww's rippled around the room.

Nilesy laughed. "Actually Lyndon brought her in this morning. I don't think she has a home." He says.

"I do have a home! Your home! Please tell.me your not gonna turn me into an animal shelter. You bloody named me!" I yell. But it only came out as one small squeaky meow.

"Aww. Can I hold her?" Kim asked. Nilesy nodded. "Sure why not." He says as he put me in Kim's arms. She giggles and strokes my back.

"She's so soft and tiny. Does she have a name?" She asked. Dad nodded. "I've called her Isla for now." He told her. She smiled. "That's adorable. She definitely suits it."

"No. My names Taylor. And it will stay Taylor." I sigh.

"Not as a cat it won't." Lyndon told me. I look down at him. "Help.me." I mutter.

Suddenly Kim began to scratch me behind the ear. And i began to.....purr?

Lyndon chuckles. "Sounds like your having fun." I roll my eyes. "You purr an awful lot." I tell him. He smiles. "that I do."

i roll my eyes as I'm passed along to Hannah. "Aww she's a gorgeous little girl." She said with a smile.

Then I was passed from Yog member to Yog member from apprentice to apprentice. All of them finding me cute. Even Hat Films.

But i did take a sneaky swipe at Smith. Hissing at him.

And Ross seemed hesitant at holding me. I guess he's more of a dog person. i can smell it on him.

Literally. I can smell dog on him.

"She's really small." is all he said. I decided to try and help him warm up to cats. So i purposely started purring and nuzzles his hand. Before butting my head into his chest.

He laughed. "I think she likes me." He smiled. I smile and lay down in his arms. If I was a cat. I might as well enjoy it while I can.

☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○☆°~○

i ran into Nilesy's office with Lyndon. I had to find a way to become human again.

"There has to be some way." I say as i pace. "Just calm down. I can hear your heartbeat again." Lyndon told me. I sigh and take a deep breath.

Trying to calm myself. i feel my heart rate lower.

Suddenly i began to feel dizzy. I shook my head to try and shake it off but i collapsed onto the floor.

Then everything went black.

A/N

hi guys. I'm not gonna be updating for about 4 or 5 days. I'm going of a small holiday to Kilmarnock and then to the Isle of Arran for a day.

So that will be fun.

No WiFi. Yay! *sarcasm*

But whilst I'm away i will be working on a new secret project. Only a few people know of this new book. And that's how it's gonna stay. This new book will will be published when I have more chapters made and when another one of my books are completed.

Bye for now

PA