Chapter One- The start of it all.

Just so you know, this is A Kuroko harem, (GoM+ Kagami x Kuroko Tetsuya). There are mentions of suicide, self harm, and some very depressed characters. Sorry about that. 

Kuroko Tetsuya was the Phantom sixth member of "The Generation of Miracles". It was almost like he was invisible. 

And maybe he was. Maybe he wasn't anything. 

In his middle school, he was apart of the Teiko Basketball team. He was happy at first, and had no issues with anyone. But, who am I kidding? Nothing. And I mean absolutely nothing lasts forever. Friendships, Teams, Good mental health, romantic interests, good skin, confidence and so much more. Maybe even life. 

The middle school basketball team. That's how it all began for Kuroko. The stinging of the cut. The feeling of the razor on his already pale skin. The sight of dark red all over. The familiar relief. 

Flashback:

"We don't need teamwork. Causing the team to work together could cause it to implode on itself."  Said A certain Bright haired redhead. Akashi Seijuro. 

"Wha... But... Who... Who are you?!" Questioned Kuroko, in tears. 

"I'm Seijuro, Akashi, of course. Who else would I be?" Akashi said. 

"But... Akashi... Is... This a team?" Asked Kuroko.

"Are you questioning my decisions, Tetsuya? I am absolute. You cannot defy me". Akashi responded. 

End of flashback. 

Kuroko woke up. 'Why did I dream that?' Kuroko thought, fighting back the tears. 'Ow...' Kuroko thought. His head was throbbing from keeping in his sobs. He checked the time. 5:45 A.M. 

Of course. It was a Monday. Another day of middle school. His mom was at work overseas, his dad died recently, and his grandparents lived far away, forgetting he existed. He cursed at himself. 'Why was I born with a lack of presence? I hate it... If I didn't have it, I wouldn't have been in this basketball team.' He decided it was time to get ready to go to school (that started at 8 AM, however he had an hour long commute on bus before walking). He walked in the bathroom, brushed his teeth , splashed water on his face, and was about to use the bathroom for safe measures before showering, however noticed there was no more toilet paper there. He opened the cabinet, and there they were. The razors. The blades. The sharp tools. His reliable friends. He couldn't resist. 

TW: Self-harm. 

He took out his sharpest razor. 'Perfect... But... I shouldn't...' Kuroko hesitated for a moment before thinking 'It'll feel so good though... Oh well'. And with that, he started. On his thighs, he started. He pressed the blade onto his skin, the cool metal getting covered in crimson, metal tasting blood. 

One.

Two.

Three. 

Four.

Five.

Six.

He continued to his lucky number, 11. He finished there, and bandaged his cuts before using the bathroom, taking a shower, using the bathroom again, dressing into his school uniform, packing his bag, and going to school. He caught a glimpse of a dark redhead, basketball in hand, leaving towards the airport, back facing him. 'Hmm... who was that guy?' Well, Kuroko couldn't care less. He went to school, as usual. In basketball practice, he played in a practice game with *school name*. After seeing the others fool around, he asked Akashi if he could go to the bathroom. "Hmm? You need to go to the bathroom Tetsuya? Have one of the others to come along, so that they can get you back quicker. Remember, only 10 minutes for your break. Shintaro. Take Kuroko to the bathroom". Akashi stated. "Hai." Said Midorima Shintaro. Kuroko grabbed his razor from his bag and went with Midorima to the bathroom. Of course, Midorima noticed this. 'Why does he have a razor? He has been acting differently, but would he? Probably not.' 

They walked to the bathroom, and Midorima tapped Kuroko on the shoulder before Kuroko went in. "Why do you have a razor?" "Oh! Um... i-it's my lucky item for the day". Midorima already knew that wasn't the case, but said "Alright then" anyway. He had to tell the others. He knew then that he needed to help Kuroko, but wondered if he should. It was almost the end of the year. They would be going to high school next week. Plus, Kuroko already seemed addicted. Every time Kuroko went to the bathroom, he went to his bag or checked his pocket to see if he had a certain item. And now, it really was obvious. Kuroko was cutting. The thought of it made him nauseous. He went into the bathroom, and puked. He got out in time to make it seem like he had been waiting this whole time. 

"Let's go back to practice already". Kuroko said. "Yes. We should. Akashi has been waiting" Midorima said. They returned and continued practice. Akashi, Kise, Midorima, Kuroko, and Murasakibara played together. Kise passed the ball to Kuroko, trying to imitate Kuroko's play style, but got the pass wrong and the ball ended up hitting Kuroko on the thigh. Kuroko winced, however this accident kept occurring, and soon enough, Kuroko yelped when the ball his the same spot, where he cut the new cuts on his left thigh. 'Ow... Ow... I didn't clean it, Sh*t.' Kuroko immediately covered his mouth, and ran out of the gym, but ran back in for his belongings, and ran back out. "Bye!" He said before going back home. 'Weird...' Thought Kise and Midorima. After practice was over, Kise said to Midorima seriously, "We need to talk about whatever happened during practice. Walk to the convenience store with me, Midorimachi." "Sure". 

They walked together and Kise said, "Was Kurokochi acting weird today or what?" "He was." "Why did he react like that though?" "Well, you know how I took Kuroko to the bathroom?" "Yeah... What about it?" "He took a razor with him. He stated it was his lucky item for today, but his lucky item for today is actually a Bag of blue balloons". "And?" "Put two and two together, idiot. Kuroko cuts. He took the razor with him into the stall, probably didn't clean the cuts, and it must have stung when the basketball hit him where he cut". 

Kise was stunned. He didn't realize that Kuroko cuts. "Should I... apologize to him?" "Not in front of the others, Idiot. He probably tried really hard to hide it... and, he's addicted." 

The two were silent the rest of the way. They both made it home fine though. 

Akashi wondered something 'Why did Tetsuya act so strange? He's probably alright, right?' The sudden screech of the car startled him. He was home. 

He went to his room after greeting his father. 

He completed all his homework, checked the time, and went to sit at the dinner table. After a silent dinner with his father, he went to sleep, after writing a schedule for the next day, including "Ask Tetsuya if he is alright."