Chapter 2- High school.

Akashi only got an "I'm alright" with a smile from Kuroko. Which was very much expected, but something about it seemed wrong. 

The Generation of Miracles split apart to different high schools. 

'Seirin high school, hopefully this school doesn't have a basketball team, but if they do, I'll have to join. For you, Ogiwara-kun'. Thought Kuroko. Sure enough, they did. When he got there, the other boys were asked to "Take the shirts off". Well, they weren't asked. They were demanded. But, Kuroko realizing that the coach, Riko Aida wasn't kidding, obeyed. 

A few weeks later, Kaijo asked for a practice game. When Kise arrived, he looked at Kuroko and asked himself, 'Did he... get thinner?' "Hey... Kurokochi... Have you been taking care of yourself?" "Well... M-Yes, I have". That was a lie. "Oh... Alright then..." 

Time skip to the Winter Cup. 

Seirin beat Aomine, Kise, Midorima, and many more. They were left to face Akashi. Of course, Kuroko wasn't eating, and started to faint more often, and in the middle of the first quarter with Rakuzan, he fainted. Kagami couldn't pay attention without his shadow, so he had to sit out. Kuroko couldn't play, but woke up in time to hear Akashi say "My, My, Seirin is such a weak team without their Shadow and light." 

Kuroko thought, 'I could've stopped us from losing, but instead, I passed out, and had to listen to that like a dumb*ss. I'm worthless. I can't do anything right'. Later, Kagami and Kuroko went to the bathroom.

Before that, Kuroko brought his razor, went into the stall, and started. 22 cuts in total. 11 on each thigh. Kuroko was so involved in the idea that he was a failure, that he kept cutting too deep. He suddenly realized and said "H-hey u-uh Kagami k-kun, can you...come in?" Kagami went in and saw all the blood on Kuroko. Kuroko, however fainted. "KUROKO! WAKE UP!" Luckily, the Generation of Miracles heard. "What happened?" They all stopped in their tracks. Akashi said, "Pick him up. I'll call the ambulance". 

At the hospital 

Kuroko woke up in a clean white room. He felt around at his pockets and realized that his razor was gone.