Just One More

I heard her footsteps quietly behind me as I made my way through the long hallway. Her slightly labored breath. I knew it wasn't from the walk we did. Nor the few steps up we had to take to get here. She was nervous. Just as nervous as I was, yet I smiled encouragingly as I glanced back and caught the look on her face. She smiled as well, taking a few quick steps to walk closer to me.

"Are you absolutely sure about this?" she asked quietly, lacing her fingers through mine. I squeezed her hand softly and nodded.

"Yes, I am. One hundred percent." Despite my firm words, my voice was slightly wavering. Her thumb gently rubbed my knuckles. She nodded as we silently continued our journey. I didn't slow my pace until I had reached the door. I still didn't speak as I used the keycard to unlock it and went in first, she was right on my tail. This was it. I glanced around the hotel room, unconsciously checking if the room was appropriate enough to have guests, even though I half expected the room to be an absolute mess when we would leave it. I hid a grin as I heard the door close behind us, locking in place. I turned around to find her still near the door. In a surge of new found confidence, I stepped back to her, placing my hand gently on her throat. Her eyes widened slightly, just before I pressed my lips against her. I never thought of myself as the dominant type, yet somehow it felt right with her. I wanted to explore. The tension that was building the whole time was leading up to this. She moaned, before opening her lips to let me in. Our tongues softly explored, caressed and danced, getting to know each other better with each stroke. I pressed just a little harder, feeling her melt under my fingers. My other hand grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to me. I wanted to feel every bit of her, as my fingers slipped under her shirt. She gasped and pulled back just a little.

"Your fingers are like ice!" she giggled, but never made an effort to pull them from her skin. Instead, she pressed herself closer to me, allowing me to slide my fingers further under her shirt.

"Deal with it," I whispered back, only encouraged by the gentle whimpers as I explored her soft skin.

"Feisty, are we?" she responded, pushing me back towards the bed. I let her, slowly stepping back as our lips met once again. She pressed her body against mine, tugging on my shirt. I just smiled, not letting the kiss break. Slowly she pushed me further back until I found the bed pressing against the back of my knees. In one movement she pulled the shirt up and off my body, leaving me in just my black lacy bra, and pushed me down to the bed. Without a second to spare, she straddled me, pushing me down until I was laying on my back. Her hand now curled around my throat.

"No, little one. This time the roles will be reversed. Right now, you are mine." I gasped slightly before she pressed harder. I kept my eyes on her as I let my body relax, giving in to her.

"Seriously?" A low voice suddenly echoed through the room. I felt her turn her head, not releasing the pressure on my throat. I knew who was standing there and my heart started pounding. My husband had just come in.

"She started it," she said, shifting her gaze back at me with a wide grin on her face.

"And you couldn't wait just five more minutes until I got here?" He had made his way to the bed, standing right behind her, watching my face over her shoulder. A slight smile appeared on his lips.

"Oh, hell no," she whispered, as she leaned forward again, letting her teeth scrape the side of my neck. I whimpered as I moved my head to the side, giving her more space.

"At least get her clothes off," my husband said, as he casually leaned back against a wall. He was obviously enjoying himself. I was almost sad as she sat back up, releasing my throat.