I Told The Moon About You

The End Of Love

' So , this was it ' she asked herself. Laying on the bed crying and sobbing.
She had never imagined her life without him . Anna had loved him through heaven and hell for all these years . The only friend her human dairy Jim had now parted ways for good .
Anna near her window looking at the moon desparate to know the answers about her worse fate . She had never wanted anything but only love and as she sits broken with tears , the moonlight touches her face making her tears shine like dimonds in the dark .
Anna grabs a diary from the other corner of the room and starts pouring her heart out...
" Dear Diary ,
To be honest I am not at all dear dairy kinda person . But now that i have no one else i don't know what to do . Maybe i will stop writing when i find love... But that is impossible no one would be able to love me like i love them. And now I don't even want someone to because they will end up breaking my heart all over again . Maybe i should start fresh , but from where should I begin . I am not in the state right now , but i hope i never find love "

Am I a lost cause? she asked herself. But between all the darkness it was already sunrise . She knew what to now. She decided to be focused and move on . She wouldn't be like that for life ofcourse. But the only thing she knew was she was never falling in love again .

🍁

🍁