The First Impression

She was stunned and their eyes meet once again . He noticed how beautiful she was , unlike other girls he had meet earlier . " I assume pink is your favourite colour " he asked . " No , nothing like favourite but I like it " she answered toning down her voice . He knew she was a nervous as he noticed she was tapping her legs and scratching her dress . " I am Ryile Hudson " hearing this she stopped tapping her legs . " Nice to meet you , Mr. Hudson " she replied. " Anna , i won't waste much of your time and directly move to the point why i wanted you here " he sat on his boss chair saying this . He leaned close to her saying " I need you to be my girlfriend . You can shift here in Seattle go to the collage of your choice do whatever you want and this is how we can both help each other " Anna definitely did not expect that at all .

' Excuse me , do you think i am some girl you can buy with your money , in your dreams ' I just lost it what does he think of himself. I definitely needed money to fulfill my dreams but this is not how I wanted it to get it .
Anna stood up and was about to leave saying those words . Rayile rushed to her
" Wait just listen to me for once , look i know you are very determined towards your dream thats why i want you to do it "
" Do you know what you are saying right " anna replied in confusion.
Ryile pointed her towards the chair and asked her to sit , he than dragged his chair and sat next to her and asked her to listen to him . Anna aggred and sat patiently as he begun..

" My parents have been driving me crazy to marry some rich businessman's daughter. I dont like her and have rejected her a number of times and besides that i had a girlfriend. I told them i love her and only going to marry her , so they are coming next week to see her but she broke up with me a week ago . If i tell them we broke up they will definitely not listen to me and forse me to marry her . I dont want to ruin her life by marrying her when I never loved her and above all they will think i was lying to them all the time . I request you to act like my girlfriend so they get convinced and may tell them that you want to focus on your career for now and we will think of marriage later . I promise I won't touch you without your permission and after a month you can continue your studies as usal and i won't interrupt at all "

Anna was not really sure what she was to do at this situation. But her heart said he wasn't lying or fooling her. " I need time to think " she said and begun to leave. " I will drop you wait near the gate " he said with a strong voice . Anna stood near the gate he arrived with his car. They sat and didn't spoke a word . They wanted to talk but had many things running in their minds . They sat apart and was with their own thoughts. " Am I eligible for this , I recently had my breakup and acting to love someone would it be okay " she asked herself as the car drove.