I Told The Moon About You

To new beginnings

After a long night and days of locking herself in the room Anna decides to apply for colleges in Seattle. She have heard that she would gain many oppertunities. She wanted to move to a new city in order to have a new beginning.
Anna created a profile and applied for multiple scholarships but got rejected everytime. She had been trying since early morning but nothing worked. She was angry and tired too and as she was going to shut down her laptop she saw a notification popping up her screen.
" I will take intrest in taking up all your college fee expenses at any college you want but in return i want a favour from you. Let me know about your answer by midnight. ~ R "
It came from a complete unknown account. She didn't knew if she should trust ' R ' . ' Maybe its fraud , someone is definitely trying to trick me ' but what if he was serious ' i would miss a great opportunity, maybe i should text him back '.
" I would gladly take your offer but i need an assurance that you're not faking or misguiding me " She wrote to ' R ' . Its been less than a minute she recieved a message saying..
" I give you my word none of this is fake , I will sent you the address and as soon as you come you will get every other details you want to know"

What might go wrong? She thought to herself. ' Maybe i should pay a visit. And if anything goes wrong i will definitely manage to escape i know karate ' . She packed her bags and had no idea what was she getting into. But had nothing to loose either.