jealousy

You went to a party and saw a lot of people. You are a kook and a pogue you always use to hang with the pogues but when you and your boyfriend jj broke up you started hanging with the kooks.

You get to the party and get you a drink.
About 20 minutes later you are walking around the party and see your ex-boyfriend talking to another girl and you wasn't going to lie the site had your blood boil. You saw a couple feet away from him and the girl he was talking to was this tall guy he was okay just not as good as Jj so you decided to walk over to him.

" Hi " you said

"H-Hey " he said stuttering

" I was just watching you and wanted to say your pretty cute."

" Your pretty c-cute too." He said stuttering again

And you just laugh

" I'm sorry I probably sond like a idiot right now." He said scratching the back of his neck.

" No, no. It's cute when you stutter."
You say in a flirtatious way putting your hands around his neck and look in his eyes.

Before you could kiss him you were pulled away with a tight grip on your wrist being pulled away from the party.

"Ow, what the Hell." You said with that tight grip still on your wrist.

" What the Hell do you think your doing ." Jj said with anger in his eyes.

" Trying to get a hot guys number but you had to fuck it up." You said

" Yeah because you can't go around and flirt with another guy right in front of me and not expect to get "Jealous." he said with annoyance.

" why not you broke up with me." You side being confused.

" yeah but you just can't do that." He said

" Oh, so you can flirt with other girls, but I can't flirt with other guys." You said getting mad and you scoff. And you looked at jj with disappointment in your eyes along with anger.

" I'm sorry." He said with sadness in his voice.

You just look at him not knowing what to say.

"Why did you break up with me if you still get so Jealous."

He stays quiet.

"Hello!" You said

" Because I'm fucking in love with you.... God why is it so hard for you to see that." He said.

You stand looking at the ground not knowing what to say he had you speechless once again.

" I-I mean, It- It's Just-." He said stuttering when I cut him off.

"Shut up." I said walking over to him and putting my hands around his neck and kissed him while his hands go on my waist.

My lips on his and his on mine and his toung brushed my bottom lip wanting to deepen the kiss. I slowly on my mouth and he slips his tongue into my mouth and are lips move in a rhythm. And you both had to pull away for air.

"So." He said breathless "What does this mean?"

You look into light blue eyes a say

" What do you want It to mean." I said also breathless

"I want you to be mine again." He said looking in my eyes.

" Okay....So." You said wanting him to say it.

He new exactly what you wanted to hear.

He took a deep breath and said

" Will you be my girlfriend." He said looking at you with hope.

You look at him and smile

" Yes. " You say smiling

He looked at you with the biggest grin on his face. He picked you up and spun you around and kissing your mouth,jaw and neck.

" I love you. " He said

" I love you too." You said

And you kissed one more time and went back to the party hand in hand injoying the rest of your night.