𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

six - the vicious truth 

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Audrey McCall sat beside her cousin Asher Quade, with Harry Potter and Hagrid in front of them at Leaky Cauldron on the long table, eating soup. Everything was too quiet. The silence filled in the room was suffocating. 

Asher adverted his eyes towards Audrey in confusion, wondering why his cousin was so quiet all of sudden. Hagrid soon notices the sudden silence amongst the two children. 

'You all right, Harry, Audrey? You both seem very quiet.' Hagrid enquired. 

'He killed my parents, didn't he? The one who gave me this. You know, Hagrid, I know you do.' Harry says. 

'And my biological fathers are somehow involved in the murder of Harry's parents.' Audrey says, making Asher look at her stunned. Everyone involved in Audrey's life knew the young girl had questions for her biological parents. She needed the truth about her past, with everything slowly falling in place in their life, He feared it would shatter once again. 

'My dearies Evie.' Elijah hugged his daughter, while the rest of the pack gave her sympathy glares. 

Hagrid sighs, as he pushes his bowl away. 

' First, and understand this, Harry, Audrey 'cause it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago, there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. And his name was V-...his name was V-...' Hagrid tries to explain, but he starts stammering in fear while trying to pronounce someone's name. 

'Maybe if you wrote it down?' Audrey suggests, opening her small side bag to take out a paper and pen for the giant to write on. 

'No, I can't spell it. All right. Voldemort.' Hagrid says, making Asher rolled his eyes. 

'Why are the wizards and witches here fear saying some shitface's name? He's doesn't even have a nose.' Audrey exclaims.

'It's the fear he terrorized in them, my little siphon.'  Kol explained. 

'Voldemort. Voldemort. Voldemort. What's so hard in saying some dumbass name?' Asher thought.