𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

chapter ten - first day of classes

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

It was officially the first day of classes, Audrey and her two unofficial bodyguards (Harry and Ron) were seen running through the corners of the hallway of the castle trying to find their way to Professor McGonagall class. 

The class Audrey was looking forward to the most alongside with potions, transfiguration class. 

Upon reaching the classroom, her eyes fell on an old tabby cat with a huge smile on her face she reached forward to pet it, but soon after a frown adored herself when the cat moved. 

Hermione rolled her eyes in annoyance because they're late for class.

'Whew, we made it. Can you imagine the look on McGonagall's face if we were late?' Ron huffed, trying to catch his breathe. 

Elijah looks at the scene in disapproval.

'Oh, Elijah! Keep your disapproval to yourself.' Kol rolls his eyes at his brother's antics. 

The cat jumps off the desk and transforms into Professor McGonagall, on-screen for the first time. The three children eyes widen in amazement. 

' That was bloody brilliant.' Ron Weasley compliment. 

'Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps if I were to transfigure Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocket watch, that way one of three might be on time.' Professor McGonagall scolded the three. 

'We got lost.' Harry and Audrey explained, before looking at each other in confusion. 

'Stop copying me!' They said together. 

'I am not copying you, stop doing that!' They argued. 

'They remind me so much of Black and Potter.' Minerva thinks with a sad smile.

'Enough! Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats.' Professor McGonagall said. 

'Miss McCall please refrain from trying to pet me again.'   Professor McGonagall informed. 

'I did pet her once, and Minnie enjoyed it.' Audrey cheers. 

'Ms. McCall, Might I remind you to refrain from petting me, and will face detention if you do so, again.' McGonagall says.