Accept or Decline? (Short Chapter)

I walked into the diner with Goth.

"Gothhh!!!!" Prep ran up to him cuddling him.

"Hi Prep how was your day?" Goth said.

"Boring without you, cmon! lets go sit with the others- Why is she here i thought this was a date."

"We actually have to talk to you about something, lets go." Goth said.

Me, Goth, and Prep walked over to the group and we all said our hello's.

When we sat down Goth asked, "I wanted to ask if we could add them to our group."

Preps mouth went agape and Nerd stared wide eyes, Jock a bit shocked said, "Wouldn't that be unfair to Prep like I get were all also into girls but he's not."

"Do you want to tell them or should I?" Goth said to me.

"I will, So guys, damn this is hard, well uhm. I'm trans my pronouns are p/n (pronouns) and my name is Y/n."

"Oh- That was unexpected." Nerd said finally.

Prep hit him in the arm, "Disrespectful, just kidding but no seriously you don't say that, i learned that the hard way ANYWAY, I think it would be fine if you joined but it has to be a unanimous decision."

"Sorry, and I think you're really cute so I'm in." Nerd said. 

Jock rubbed the back of his neck, his face being bright red, "I'd be more than okay with it."

"Then it's settled." Goth said pulling you into a kiss.

"Hey I want some!!" yelped Prep.

"Me too!!!!" Nerd said.

"It doesn't seem Goth's letting go so i can give you two some kisses."

"Oooohh! Yes please!" Both boys said.