The Call.

I was cuddling with Jock and Nerd when my phone rang.
"Sorry guys I have to take this." I said getting up and walking into my room.

I answered the phone and to my horror it was my dad, asking me to shut down Jock's mom's restaurant. I nodded along before realizing he couldn't see me and started replying with "Yes, Sir." I walked back out to the living room sulking.

"Y/N! what's wrong??" Nerd said.

"Jock can we go to your moms restaurant?" I said looking away.

"After you tell us what's wrong!" said Jock freaking out.

"We need to go to your mom's restaurant." was all I said. 

"Fine" he said going to get Goth and Prep who were making out on their couch.

We drove all the way there with no music and without saying a word. And when we got there I grabbed my folder and walked inside leaving everyone but Jock in the car.

"Now can you tell me what this is about?"

I turned to him both of us stopping outside the door, "We're shutting down your moms restaurant."

He then preceded to plead with me not to do this. "Please just give us a break we work hard!"

"I'm sorry" I said stepping inside and walking up to the counter. "Hi, you're Jock's sister right?"

"Yes, this is she." she said.

I put the folder on the counter and slid  it over to her she recognized the logo on it right away and went to the back with it. 

"Please, Y/N" he pleaded with me.

"Jock there's nothing I can do, I'm sorry."

I waited for Jock (Gf) to come back and she did.

"We'll start getting everyone out and clearing out, we should be done by tomorrow."

That was all i needed before heading back to the car.