Chapter 12

They stared at the pale dragon in shock, Cricket opened her mouth like she wanted to ask something but then closed it again. Water Cobra was too snake like for a dragon, he looked like the Tale of Serpents monster. She hated how flat and diamond shaped his head was too. He had a white diamond pattern down his back and a larger diamond on his head too. "Heard you need a map too, but trust me I am NOT  giving you a map to go stop some stupid war that I have nothing to do with so there, go away and give up or whatever." He hissed.

     "Well at least help us get to the right coast to get there Blue said with the most irresistible puppy eyes Tarantula had ever seen.

     "UGHHHHH FINE. But I am NOT coming with." Water Cobra said.

    They all flew back up the hole with Water Cobra being last. When he saw Kiwi his eyes widened, as did Kiwi's. "Princess Kiwi of the Featherwings? Uhh, uh, don't turn me in or say I'm in a hole on a new continent please?" He said in a rush half smiling at the weird bird dragon.

    Kiwi narrowed her eyes at Water Cobra and said, "False Water Cobra the runaway?"

    Cobra just nodded. "What a strange way to meet such a well known criminal." Kiwi said to herself.

    Criminal? Now this sounded like Tarantula's type of dragon. But that train of thought got cut off by Cricket and Kiwi saying at the same time, "Wait you know each other?" And "Blah Blah I won't turn you in if you help me."

    "Mhm ya I'll help." Cobra said, then before Tarantula knew it they were already flying north towards the coast.

[Sorry for long break and tiny chapter! I've kinda lost motivation on all things WoF I've been doing, as well as burnout on writing. Well at least new book! With my favorite character :>]