•❣•୨୧ 𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮...𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮!!! ୨୧•❣•

Please star and comment babies <3
I worked on this whole night... <3

And whoever edited this header pictures... you have my respect 🫡

Get ready for some intense love...

This will be the last chapter of this fiction... but if I feel like adding any more, I'll add it later on when I get the idea... but for now this is it...

There will be no smut here but you won't regret reading this, I am sure <3 ;)

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ------- ★⡀.•☆•.★

When the crew wrapped up for the day, all of them bid their good-byes to each other and called it a night.

Meanwhile, after talking to the director about the next day scenes (which apparently are acting for flashbacks and taekook's past married life), Kook wore his side sling back and made his way towards his home which was at walking distance. It was a 20 minute walk, which was not much according to athletic Jeon Jungkook.

The spring season was going on so he was walking down the footpath, with cherry blossoms on both the sides of the road. The whole road was scented lightly by mother nature's creation.

 The whole road was scented lightly by mother nature's creation

Suddenly, someone grabbed his neck from the side. Kook jumped up with shock and instantly lifted his fist to punch whoever decided to eve-tease him. Although he had a very soft looking face, his muscles were no joke. He was very athletic and black belt in karate. But he intended to use it only on the people who deserved some beating.

However, when Kook looked at the face on his side, which he was going to punch, he automatically let his hands fall down and sulked with a pout, "Ahhh!! Taehyungie hyung! You scared me..."

Taehyung showed him his boxy smile and circled his both arms around Kook's shoulder while walking with him, "Kookie... why didn't you wait for me to come with you?"

Kook mumbled with a pout while his hands played with the straps of his side-sling bag, head down, sulking "you were busy!"

Taehyung asked with confusion, "No! When?!"

Kook tried to free himself from his best friend's hold, still sulking, "you were busy with Jimin hyung in the common dressing room... hugging him like there's no tomorrow..."

"Aaaaahh!! That time... we were just congratulating each other on the success of our last shot. We all were nervous for the death scene so when we finally did it so well, we both couldn't help but dance and hug each other with happiness..." Tae smiled while remembering his and Jimin's small celebration moments in the dressing room.

"Okay whatever... let me go!!" Kook still tried to separate his neck from the hold of V's arms but V tightened it with a wide boxy smile while teasing, "Is my kookie jealous, huh?!" He wiggled his eyebrows while teasing and Kook couldn't help himself from chuckling while trying to free himself from the tight hold.