Chapter One: Christmas Eve

Authors Note: Hello everyone reading this! I hope you enjoy this first chapter, and every chapter that will come along with this! It may take me time to finish in between chapters to publish them so please be patient and once again thank you for reading this!! Byeee<33

Skylar's POV: I had just awoke from a dreadful sleep at my dads house, I had fallen asleep around midnight after an argument with my good friend Sean, my heart hurts whenever I fight with him. That's because he's my best friend and I kinda like him, I've liked him for a while, however I doubt he has the same feelings as I do for him. My friends often judge me for liking him, but what am I to do? He looks like a dream, he's the prettiest boy I've ever seen...

Thoughts always ran through my
head when we fought, but it wouldn't matter anyway, because in the end nothing really does matter. It was Christmas Eve I was going to spend it with my dad and his side of the family, my mom would get me on Christmas Day, I texted Sean after opening all my presents with my family, it was also his birthday. "Happy Birthday Sean!" And I awaited his response, it didn't take long for him to answer yet it never does.

Sean: "Thanks"
Skylar: "I'm sorry about last night..nothing I said was true and I didn't mean any of it"
Sean: "it's okay I was being kind of a dick anyway..how's Christmas with your dad so far?"
Skylar: "it's okay ig"
Sean: "Get anything cool?"
Skylar: "Well I did get a switch!"
Sean: "Aw neat! Now we can play games together"
Skylar: "Yeah"
Sean: "Can I ask you a question?"

My heart started racing, whenever someone said that I always thought of the worst, so many things went through my mind. I didn't know what to say, so I just said what he wanted to hear.

Skylar: "Ask away"
Sean: "I'm kinda afraid to ask you"
Skylar: "Lol you ask me a question any other time just ask"
Sean: "Do you want to be my gf?"

My heart stopped, I didn't know what to say, I was mentally freaking out, I didn't understand. My dad looked down at me I was on the floor playing my switch but not moving.

"You alright kiddo?" I looked up at the tall thin man that stood above me and smiled "I'm great." He looked down at me then smiled and walked away, I went back to my phone to text Sean back.

Skylar: "Yes❤️"
Sean: "Omg I thought you were gonna say no"
Skylar: "How could I say no to the most perfect person I've ever met?"
Sean: "And this is exactly why I fell in love with you"
Skylar: "Awww"

We texted back and forth for hours until we both fell asleep at 12:37 on Christmas morning, it was the beginning of the greatest thing to ever happen to me, he was the best Christmas present I had ever gotten.