Chapter Two: The First Kiss (Part 1)

Authors Note: I'm so sorry I haven't updated this story, I'm just lazy and tired, I'm unsure of when the next part is going to come out. So forgive me for not updating this story sooner, thank you all <33

Skylar's POV: It had been a few days since Sean and I had started to date, I was head over heels already. I woke up groggily at the sound of my phone ringing, I had originally thought it was my mother because it was already twelve pm. I quickly answered, my voice croaky.

"Hello...?" I said softly, I hear a short pause on the other end of the phone before someone speaks, I recognized the voice immediately.

"Good morning hun." The voice said in a sweet tone, I smiled warmly knowing it was Sean, I let out a soft sigh.

"Good morning sweetheart..." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes as I let out a long yawn. I hear him giggle on the other end of the phone.

"You sound tired." He said sweetly, I chuckled in return.

"Yeah...you woke me up..." I said slowly sitting up and leaning against the pillows and stuffed animals on my bed.

"Sorry my love, I missed you is all." Hearing that made my heart melt, my smile widened a bit.

"Well I missed you too..why are you calling me though?" I asked, not realizing it sounded kind of rude, but I was too tired.

"I was hoping you'd be able to come over later today, since it's new years, I just wanted to spend my time with you." He said in a hopeful tone, one that I couldn't say no to, I knew I'd have to sneak over. But it was only a twenty minute walk from my house to his, so I would be able to do it with ease.

"I can come over later tonight, my moms going to my aunties with the kids, I can come." I heard him giggle happily.

"Okay hun, that sounds great." I stand up and set my phone on my cluttered desk, looking through my drawers for clothes as I kept talking to him. I found my Linkin Park band shirt and slipped it on, then I threw on a pair of jeans. I grabbed my hoodie and slipped it on over my shirt, once I was dressed I sat back down on my bed and spoke to him for at least three or more hours, I was truly head over heels for this boy, and I knew I had found my soulmate.