The meet and greet

It was the day, I finally going to meet Justin ...my lifesaver, I still couldn't believe it.

I stepped off the train and walked to the building. I heard a lot of girls screaming, screaming for Justin. I felt really alone, but I came for Justin, I mean.. I'm not going with an fake belieber, and i don't got many beliebers in my town.

So it was like 6 o'clock and the doors were opened and I was shaking inside, but also outside (lmao). Everyone were pushing each other,

Ok after I showed my ticket, I was waiting, waiting to take him in my arms. There were like 6/7 beliebers before me..

Justin walked to the wall and laughed at us, we were all screaming HEY JUSTIN but, the security said: If you scream, you don't meet Justin and then you will scream. But nobody cared, it was Justin holy shit. Stop crying before I let you guys cry, he shouted. Justin looked at him and said, keep calm, they're ok, I love you!

Justin took a pic with an fan, and another fan, and another..

After that I realized it was my turn after 3 girls! Justin were already smiling at me when I was at the back, so that made me more nervous.

....

It was my turn.. But Justin walked away, I was shocked, panicked.. Where the fuck was he going to.

So after like 30 seconds he came back and the security yelled NEXT.

So I walked to the wall in the front of the room shaking, crying, smooth acting..

Justin gave me a hug and whispered, Hey sexy, I said Hi Justin, I love you so much and remember that we unbreakable. Its okay, I love you too shawty, Wanna make a selfie?

I gave my iPhone and he laughed quietly, I whispered .. make thousand please..

After 2 selfies he hugged me again and he gave my iPhone back, but..

There was SOMETHING under my case.. a note. I walked away, confused and emotionally.

Part 1.

@masterofjerryy instagram/twitter