Three : 3

"Tae, you need to do some test. I am not getting any positive feelings. Let's go hospital." Hoseok, their personal doctor was worried for the younger. And why? By looking at Taehyung one will say he's sick and stressed all the time.

"Hyung, i don't want to go to hospital. I makes me feel like I came here because I will die soon."

Hoseok sighed. He was never able to make the other agree to go to hospital.

"Fine then let me do the test here only."

Taehyung nodded and looked at his boring ceiling. Hoseok was like his hyung and unfortunately he knew about it too.

--------------------------------

"Jungkook can I talk with you about something?" Hoseok asked as he saw Jungkook and Rose together again, laughing at each other.

"Not no-"

"It's important." The seriousness in others voice made Jungkook nod as he left to other room with Hoseok.

"Yes hyung. What is it?"

"You don't love Taehyung anymore. Right?" Jungkook didn't answered for few seconds.

"You're right! I fell out of love."

"Tae! TAEHYUNG wait!"

Hoseok yelled but the other just ran away. Didn't care the fact he stepped on the broken glass pieces which he accidentally broke it hearing his husband's sweet words. The words broke his already broken heart.

--------------------------------------------------