(INTRO)

It's a lazy day for Joshua. He doesn't want to do anything but lie down on his bed- his elbows dipped on the foam while holding his phone and scrolling through his Facebook account. But no matter how fast he scrolled the newsfeed, a picture of a guy made his thumb to stop scrolling. Many seconds passed by, but his eyes were unable to blink while staring at that picture.

He gulped.

He could feel his forehead sweating.

His heart was beating at an abnormal rate.

His eyes scanned the beautiful face of a male on the screen; pointed nose, tantalizing eyes, and lips that seemed to have been curved by Leonardo Da Vinci. He never sees the face of a guy that is so perfect in his eyes.

Don't get him wrong. He's straight like an arrow. Or maybe, he was straight until he saw this boy's picture.

He didn't notice he already got hard down there. So, he changed his position because it was making him feel uncomfortable. Who the hell is this guy that all of a sudden, turned his life upside down.

His thumb was like it had its own mind that pressed the name of a guy in the picture.

'Dwight Del Rosario.' He read his name, like a character in the Romeo and Juliet novel. 'It's a nice name, huh..' he thought.

Call him a stalker, but he doesn't care. As if someone would find out right now that he was browsing the profile of a stranger on Facebook.

But then, he didn't mean to tap the like button in one of the previous photos of Dwight.

Dwight: Hello, are you stalking me?

That's a message that appears from the top of his screen after 30 seconds when he accidentally presses the like button.

Joshua: Huh? Who are you?

Pretending to not know what was going on.

Dwight: Well, as you can see on my profile- that you've stalked. My name is Dwight.

Joshua laughed. He's funny.

Joshua: Dude, I'm not gay, and what are you talking about? Stalking? To whom? You? Really?

And as a response, Dwight sent a picture. It's a screenshot from his notification, that he just shades a like icon for Dwight's picture last year.

Oh, boy!

(PART 1)

1.

Far from perfect, like how Joshua described his looks. Dwight is full of insecurities about himself. There are millions of things he has right now that he's willing to exchange, just to have the things he lacks in life.

Like true friends, family & freedom.

He may have everything in his life-—materially. But not the love and support from his parents. For him, his parents treat him like an investor for the future and not their child who needs tender loving care, just like what they do with their clients. Clients are always their priority. Client (money) first before their son. While he needs to be perfect for them. That's why he is always a top student and always gets recognition in his school. But he never had parents who attended with him to receive the recognition he has been awarded. Being a top student is just his responsibility and no need for recognition from his parents. If he doesn't do his best, his parents never fail to show him how disappointed and worthless he is as their son. There are so many occasions like Christmas, New Years, his graduations, and especially his birthdays, that he misses the presence of his parents; They are always out of the country for business purposes.