15

'So did you hear about some hero course student trying to get with a hero support student'

'what really?'

'Yeah, but I've seen them and they're actually really cute together'

'Look that's the hero support student'

'And that's the hero course student'

The three girls all squealed because of the cute couple.

'Gurl don't you have that insta account'

'Yeah the UA cutest couples'

'Girl look at how he looks at her'

'He's so in-love oh my gosh'

Two of them took photos and sent them to the other. The other pulled up the instagram account and added a post and a story. One of the other ones posted to her own story saying "if i don't have a man like this I DON'T WANT IT".

By the time school classes were over Mina sent the girls story and Shinso showed you the post.

'But were not even a official fucking couple yet'

'Well how about you tell him you want to  be a couple, you said that damn rule about wanting to know him better first'

'True but--'

Mina casually slammed through the door and yelled.

'NO MORE DAMN BUTS ASK HIS ASS OUT ALREADY'

'What the overenthusiastic pink girl said'

'overenthusiastic is right, so hurry your ass up so I can post cute couple shit about you two'

'but-'

'A LA LA LA LA! Go! Text him- actually i got it!'

She sent out a group message to Deku, Kirishima and Ochako.

'What'd you say?'

'Code red get Todoroki outside the dorm and to Y/n's'

'But I'm not even ready, my hairs  a damn mess and I'm in PJs'

Well then stop making excuses and hurry up'

'Right what Shinso said'

You got into presentable clothing and brushed your hair. You cleaned your face because you felt you looked weird. It was only a matter of minutes until Kirishima called Mina. You yelled and both of you ran while Shinso sped walk only because of the drama. You got outside and see Deku, Kirishima, and Ochako laid down on the floor breathing heavily.

'Shoto'

He turned to you and looked mildly confused.

'Y/n? What happened? They picked me up and carried me here'

'Shoto, do you remember what I said about I need to know you more before we date?'

'Yes'

'Well-'

'We can date now?'

He said with a bit of child like wonder in his eyes.

'Yes..'

You said slightly embarrassed, you heard everyone aw which made you even more embarrassed. Except for Shinso, he smiled and clapped softly at the scene.

'Too much lovey-doviness for me'

He went back to a shaded area and sat down. You didn't know what to do, Shoto saw that you were red in the face and hugged you.

'Need to cool down?'

You nodded your head and he activated his quirk to give you a little chill.

【 ˖🜲˖ 】

'Shoto how about we go to the park?'

'Of course'

He said while trying to help you clean out your room. You looked at your room, junk on one side and the other side clean. Your bed was finally visible, the shelves were not covered in dirt or grime, the floor was also visible. On the other side, oil leaking a bit off the table, clothes on top and coming out the drawers, and support items finished and unfinished everywhere. Shoto was sorting the items, trying to tell what is what.

'How do you want me to organize this?'

'Uhh, finished and not finished'

'how many are finished?'

'About 7'

'And not finished?'

'10'

You said trying to stop the oil spill. You looked over at him, while you appreciated his help you could tell he was confused. You used your quirk and lifted all the items up, moved some around, and placed it back down. While doing that your wrote on two sticky notes, "finished" and "not finished". He looked at you, he saw your eyes, they were drooping, he could see the color of your bags.

He grabbed your hand and sat you down. He then grabbed a blanket and gave it too you. You were confused on what he was doing. He laid you down and tucked you in to the best of his abilities.

'Go to sleep'

'why?'

'You look visibly tired, you look like you're barely keeping yourself standing, you also text me every night that you cant sleep'

'Well, in all honesty I can never sleep'

'Go to sleep.'

You huffed and turned away, facing the wall. You tossed and turned but couldn't get comfortable. You looked at Shoto who was still organizing your clutter.  Your brain made you think of you and him cuddling and you blushed profusely. You buried your face into the blanket. 

'Are you okay?'

'yup'

You said and put up a thumbs up. He walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed. He yawned and turned to you. Without asking, he laid down next to you. He didn't hug you or anything he just laid down next to you. You were going to hug him but it was a good first step just laying down next to each other.

【 ˖🜲˖ 】

Knock. Knock.

'Y/n open the door or I'm busting it open!'

You groaned and yelled an okay as you went to open the door. Your eyes still closed as you leaned against the door.

'what?'

'Do you know where Todoroki is? We all tried calling him but he didn't answer, and we thought you would know'

'Shoto? Yeah he's right here...'

You walked over, trying not to trip over anything. You shook him and he followed you to the door.

'Mina as you can see I'm busy, if you can come back later it'd be greatly appreciated'

He said and laid his head on you. Mina didn't know how to respond and left them alone. She didn't know how to respond and ended up leaving you alone. SHe laughed to herself a she left the dorm.