19

It had been a few hours, the sun was barely setting.

'Where are we going next?'

You swung yours and his hand back and forward as you walked.

'We are going to the park'

You took a few steps, then ran into the playground. Shoto then jogged after you as you went down a slide. He went around and you went back up the slide. You laughed and you ran down the ramp and ran around a tree. You ran in circles around the tree. Then you ran to the sandbox on the side. You leaned against the fence and he stood there smiling.

You grabbed him and moved him to the outside of the fence. He was confused on what you were doing.

'What are you doing?'

'You know this is the spot we first met?'

He looked down and to his surrounding.

'I remember that my dad told me that I couldn't have a 2nd lollipop, because I still had the first one'

He leaned against the fence hearing this for the first time.

'He told me I wouldn't get anymore if I kept asking, then I went behind him and used my quirk to get one out his bag'

He knew what happened next since he was apart of this.

'I remember I was happy to be out the house, but sad because I couldn't play; since my father told me not to move. That's when you ran to me giving me the lollipop'

'Yup, and this spot right here was where we met'

You lean forward towards him and smiled. Shoto looked down and crouched over. He motioned with his hand for you to down too.

'We were about this tall'

You grabbed a lollipop out of your pocket and gave it too him.

'Here'

He smiled softly and grabbed him with no hesitation.

'Thank you'

He looked at the wrapper with big bubble letter written on it.

'bubblegum, my favorite'

You smiled as you pulled out another one of the same flavor. You stood up and ran over to a tree.

'I just remembered, this was the tree I fell out of'

You put all of your weight on your palm and leaned against the tree. Shoto looked around his surroundings to try and recall what that moment was to him.

'That was my first time being allowed into the park and playing'

'You were with your sister that day'

'Mhm, she said that she'll let me play as long as we didn't tell father'

'Then I climbed into a tree because I didn't want to leave but ended up falling and skinning my knee'

You sat down on the grass there and looked up at Shoto.

'That's when my sister told me we had to leave because dad was coming back'

'Dad came and saw me crying, he put a band-aid and took me home'

'Father grabbed my hand and dragged me home to train my quirk'

You stood up and laid you head on him, giving him and yourself a minute. You sighed and grabbed his hand, pulling him as you walked a few feet away from the park.

'Then this was when we had our second first meeting'

He walked about a foot away from where you were standing.

'I was walking to school when I saw little kids playing. I was wondering what had happened to you, that's when I saw you'

'I was wondering what it was like to play and have fun as a child but then you called me. I turned around and knew that you looked familiar but thought it was some sort of deja vu'

'We've met before'

'Yes, we have'

You said and walked up to him. He hugged you and interlocked one of his hands with yours. He pulled back from the hug and smiled with his teeth.

'I love you'

'I love you too'

 THE END