Holy Cross

Ji Sooah pov :
He broke the hug. The moment he broke the hug , i felt a cold rush through me. It was like something went inside me. I ignored it and got up. Jungkook helped me going to my room.

I layed myself on the bed. "I will sleep with you." He said. "No ! I am not letting a pervert like you sleep with me ! No way in hell !"
"Calm down doll. I am sleeping with you because i am worried after what had happened to you rn. Got it." I nodded understanding the reason.

Idk if i should tell him about the cold rush which i felt minutes ago. I dont want him to be worried about me. I hope it isnt the thing what i am thinking it is. I dont know whats going on. I never pissed off any soul or played ouija board or something. Neither i killed someone or something. I cant even think of doing that. I am not a soft hearted person or someone who is afraid of hurting people but i can never do things like killing someone.

Jungkook pov :
I layed myself beside her and pulled her to my chest. "Wtf jungkook , leave me !"
"Shut up" i said and hugged her tightly. She tried to pull away but because my arms are stronger than her , she failed.

I am not feeling sleepy rn. I looked at her , she was already in a slumber. It has been only 10 mins , we layed and she's already asleep. I can hear her talking in her sleep "Fuck off jungkook" she mumbled. Wtf ?! She is asking me to fuck off even in the dream also. She snuggled herself in my chest. She looks so cute , a little baby sleeping in my arms. Lol.

Sooah pov :
I woke up in the middle of the night because i can hear someone crying. Weird. I have seen in horror movies that when the lead goes out to check who's crying there is always a lady sitting and crying. And then they stupidly go near her.

But if you ask me that i am going to do the same ?! Hahahaha looll !! Ofcourse i will. I am stubborn form my childhood , maybe its in my genes. Well , not my fault.

I pulled myself from jungkook's grip. Aww , he looks so cute while sleeping. Well , tbh he is really a perfect guy a girl will want. He has a prince like face , a good heart and has a masculine body with a tall height. I kissed his cheek and got up from the bed and headed towards the kitchen.

The voice was coming from the kitchen. I went to the kitchen door and openning it slowly , i peeked in the kitchen. I saw a lady wearing a white gown sitting on the floor. Her hairs were covering here face completely. She was facing floor. Her gown was covered with red blood. Her hands were bruised and blood stained. She had long dirty nails.

I broke into cold sweat. I wanted to run away. I wanted to shout. I wanted to go back to the room and hide myself into jungkook's arms. But it was like my whole body froze. It refused to move.

The lady stopped sobbing , she slowly turned her head up and her blood red eyes met mine. She had very-very deep dark circles under her eyes. Her eyes were red like blood. A creepy smile made its way on her face as she looked at me. She suddenly jumped infront of me , just like a jump scare video you see in reels or on youtube.

I fell back , shouting. The lady ran towards me and inside my body. This is not good. I heard some footsteps , it was jungkook.

Jungkook pov :
I heard a scream which made me sit on the bed immediately. I looked at my right , sooah was not there. I quickly ran out of the room and saw her sitting on the floor. She looked at me and with a jerk of her head she looked down.

"Sooah , are you okay ?" I kneeled down , keeping my hands on her shoulder. She didnt say anything. "Sooah ?" What is going on. Why isnt she replying me ?!

She pulled her head up , slowly. My eyes went wide seeing her face. Her beautifull eyes were blood red. There were dark circle under her eyes. Her soft creamy skin started cracking and her face went bruised.
"W-why dont you love me ?! But sooah ?!" A tear slipped from her eye. It wasnt her voice. The voice was of a female but it was like a monster female speaking.

"S-sooah ?!" I shaked her little.
"WHY JI HUN ?!!" she shouted a boy's name. There was a female soul in her body. Who didnt meant to talk to me but to another male.

Sooah's head started shaking and with a jerk , her voice changed. It went from a female monster like to male monster like. She looked angry. "I DONT LIKE YOU HANA !! I SAID THAT WHEN WE WERE ALIVE !! DO YOU UNDERSTAND !!" the dude shouted. He then looked in my eyes. "SOOAH IS MINE !! DO YOU GET IT ?!! DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER JUNGKOOK !!"

"How do you know my name you fucker ?" I asked him getting up calmly and going to my bag. I can sense him getting up and following me. "That doesnt matter. I saw you hugging her and touching her !! Dont you dare do that again ! Otherwise you know what i am capable of." He shouted.

"Well forget about me , and think about you. What i can do to you. I havent practiced for a priest for hitting rocks." I said pulling out a holy cross which has been provided strength by many rituals. I turned to face him.

He immediately jerked back and crawled on the wall. "Leave her body rn. Common be quick." "NO !" he shouted. "Fuck you Jihun. I am leaving !!" Said the female soul.

Sooah's body jerked hardly and there was a black figure which flew out of the window. "You will pay for it !!" He shouted and left Sooah's body.

She was about to fall on the table but i catched her in my arms.

Sorry for late update. I hope you liked it chimmies. ❤️

 ❤️