Chapter 1

This chapter is supaaa bad but it gets better, I promise : )

Tess' P.O.V

__________

"But mummmm" I whined

"Music camp sound boring as hell, with all the wanna-be's, and people with 'talent'"

"It'll be fine Tess, I always hear you jamming out to your funky junky music in your room!"

"Mum, Nirvana, or any other of my favourite bands are NOT funky junky!"

"Well you're going to camp and that's it, it's in 2 days, so get packing because it's an overnight camp for 2 weeks."

"2 WEEKS!!"

"Yes, now go pack."

God help me

.

.
2 DAYS LATER

____________

"Bye birth giver" I called to my mum, as she drove off.

Well thank you Satan

I picked up my bags and went to go see what room I was put in.

Oh great, co-ed rooms!! Whoopdee fücking dee

I was put with 2 boys and another girl, yay *note the sarcasm*

I walked over to the room to see 2 bunk beads. Both top bunks were taken, and 2 boys were lying on them.

Great, now I get to share a bunk with a boy! *sarcasm again*

"Hi, I'm Luke, and this is Calum." A tall blonde boy said.

"Hi, I'm Tess!" I replied, dumping my guitar and luggage on the  bed underneath Luke.

I flopped onto the bed, and pulled my long brown hair out of its ponytail.

Not long after a camp leader came into our room.

"Sorry to tell you guys, but your other roommate Kelsy isn't coming, any problems?"

"Actually, I don't feel comfortable-" I tried to say but got interrupted

"No problems, bye."Calum said.

He picked up his phone and called someone

"Hey Ash, Mikey, come round to our room, classes don't start until tomorrow, see you soon!" He said.

Great, more boys! *sarcasmmmmm*

"Hola, breadstick!" I shouted at Luke while Calum laughed

"Breadstick, what the-." Luke said, baffled.

"Yeah, whatever, you look like a breadstick, so that's your new name." I retorted, giggling.

"I'd say he looks more like a lanky noodle!" A boy called from behind me.

"I'm Ashton, and this is Michael" He said pointing to the boy with coloured hair.

Well Ashton is looking pretty fine

"So, can we hook-up with her?" Ashton whisper-asked Calum

Suddenly he isn't looking as fine.

Sorry for the horrible beginning.
Please vote and comment, and I will try to update more.