Chapter 6

Sorry for not writing, I had rowyso (fab-tastic!!) but now I'm on holidays so I should be able to update a bit more

Tess's P.O.V
_________
I woke up to feel a hand on my face and a snoring gorilla.

A gorilla with a blonde streak through his hair, and a noodle with his hand on my face, great! Note my sarcasm.

I got out of bed, got a bucket, filled it with water, and poured it on both Luke and Calum.

"Dudeee" Calum said

Luke immediately got up and groaned.

"Come on" I said, looking at the time "We have 30 minutes until class!"

I walked to the bathroom, showered, and changed into a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, and a white 'Green Day' shirt.

I applied some foundation, and some black mascara, and straightened my curly brown hair.

For some reason, my hair has a streak of blonde in it, although I have never dyed it.

All 3 of us walked to the dining hall, grabbed some breakfast, and met up with Ashton and Mikey.

"Hola Amigos!" I said to them

"Olay!" Michael responded.

We all walked to the notice board to see our classes.

We had heaps of different classes, but the same ones each day.

I had, guitar, singing, dancing, bass, drums, piano, and a free session.

Luke was in my, guitar, singing, and free session.

Michael was in my, guitar, singing, piano (I know he doesn't play, I just put him in), and free session.

Calum was in my, singing, bass, dancing, and free session.

And Ashton was in my, guitar, singing, drums, piano, and free session.

Firstly, I went to guitar with Ashton, Luke, and Mikey, while Calum had some other class.

We all walked to the room, and we all sat down. We got out our guitars and started to warm up.

"Sit down everyone!" A guy said.

He looked oddly familiar, and seemed nice.

"Mine name is Joe, and I'm your super cool, radical, funky guitar teacher!" He said. (It's Joe Sugg because I can't think of anyone else lol)

Ohh, Joe and I used to be really good friends, before he moved, but we still kept in touch.

"So, anyone wanna play a little song, to break the ice? You can play on electric or acoustic." Joe offered.

No one put their hand up, so he said,

"Tess, you used to be really great! Why don't you come up and play 'I miss you' by Blink 182?"

"Alright." I agreed, and hopped up the front with my guitar.

I started playing the beginning, while singing the first line,

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare, the shadow in the background of the morgue.

Luke grabbed his guitar, and started to harmonise with me,

The unsuspecting victim, of darkness in the valley, we can live like Jack and Sally if we want.

Later on, heaps of people had come up and started playing with us.