Prologue.

In this world it's guaranteed that you can leave anytime, and one thing you can only wish for, is to be reborn and live as many times as possible throughout ages in different years, through rebirths after each death. Actually, every time you die, you're reborn by a different mother in a different family, race, country or continent. It's not for you to choose which place or family to be born in but you have multiple chances of dying and starting a new life as an infant in a different family. What a wish!!!
But this chance was only granted to the last seven Chelladins through a spell that was cast unto them until they find revenge against the ruthless Harthan tribe of the South. It wasn't just a spell, they had different abilities.
Their ancestors, the Harthans, almost obliterated the future of the Chelladin generation with sacrifices, covenants and seals that still haunt them to this day.
We're in a new era and the Chelladins have to change their future by altering the past that they never existed, certainly by travelling back into the past, but the Harthan's ancestors won't allow it to happen.
It's a vow... an oath that they took. It was an agreement they made so as to end the war between them, but they rebelled against the Chelladins and wiped away almost the whole tribe, nearly a whole generation of the Chelladins ancestry.
Only seven villagers of the Chelladins ancestry survived the massacre, one of them, was the old woman of Chiku.

It's now almost a hundred and fifty years later, the spirits of the six Chelladins are still wandering in humanity, going into the past and future trying to find peace.
Yolanda cast a spell unto the six spirits before they died, that they will never settle until they revenge on behalf of their brothers and sisters. But they'll have to wait until they find each other, all together and break the seals of the Harthans.

***

The old woman of the Chiku, daughter of chief Chiku, her voice still whispering onto the ears of the descendants of the Harthans into their dreams with nightmares, but they still don't understand the message.

"You did a mistake, not once... not twice..., which will be unforgivable to your generations till you face the wrath of its remnants, the Chelladins. Their blood is still crying out to you for revenge and you have to pay for each drop of bloody you shed, for the innocent children, pregnant women, the old men and the whole village. Blood for blood. I will be reborn, in a new world, in a new spirit and a new body. I will come to avenge for the deaths of my own. I will come to resurrect the other six Chelladins, buried beneath the Ontario mountains... and the last true Titan from the North."