Meet the Campers

"Welcome back to Total Drama!! With the amount of hate we had from the first all stars we are going to have a second all stars. Where they will be competing to win 1 million dollar," Chris smiles at the camera. Chef next to him with a blank face says nothing. They both walk to the dock seeing as a boat comes in. The boat stops. Chef and Chris both look up at it,"Now it's time to meet our contestants. Alejandro," He announced proud of himself. Alejandro steps off the boat and walks to the other end," His enemy lover Heather," Heather glares but walks over to where Alejandro is.

"Mi amor happy to see you again," Alejandro spoke with a toothy grin. She looks at him unhappily. He shrugs it off not caring that much about it. Heather was upset at the motion.

Chris still had his plastered smile begins to speak once more,"Our softy Duncan," Chris laughs at Duncan when he gets off the boat,"Okay maybe not that soft. But he's back because if he agreed to come back he could have parole," Chris smiles and Duncan just walks to the others with his arms crossed,"Coming back from season two we have," Chris pauses and the others wait impatiently,"handsome boy Justin," Justin walks out with a huge smile.

Justin gets off,"Happy to be back Chris. I really am. And Chef good to see you too," He points a finger a chef while he walks by and stands next to Duncan. Both Heather and Alejandro stare at Justin.

Chris still has his smile,"Glad someone was happy to see me. And home school boy Ezekiel," Ezekiel walks out he was really back to normal. The only thing that was different was his hair was shorter and he didn't wear his beanie. The others look him up and down. He walks close to the others. They move out of his way. "Our crazy fan Sierra," Chris continues. Sierra happily walks out. It looked like she was bubbling of excitement for being back. Walking over to the others she just stops before reaching them all,"Wanna be famous Topher," Topher walks out and the others begin to laugh.

Duncan tries to stop,"Really McLean having a kid dress almost exactly like you," He laughs again and Chris glares at him along with Topher,"Who even is this guy," Duncan continues.

Topher jumps off the boat and walks over to Duncan,"You didn't watch season six? Pahkiew island ring any bells," Duncan shrugs. Topher's heart shatters," Also I'm proud to dress like Chris," He smiles and looks over at McLean. Chris looks away and back at the boat.

"Our last contestant from Pahkiew island it's Shawn," Chris announced. Shawn came out from the boat and shakes his head carrying his bag. Walking over to where Topher is," Got a song about her and got called new Heather its none other than Gwen," She was about to say something then Chris cuts her off, "Nerdy Noah," Noah walks out and almost crashes into Gwen.

She gets off and he follows suit,"Good job Gwen standing in the way like that," She didn't even look at him. He shrugs and stands next to Topher.

Chris moves a bit closer to the boat," What a duo without the other pair? Here's Owen," Owen smiles and jumps off the boat leaving the dock to shake a bit. He walks over to Noah and gives him a high five,"Military boy Brick," Brick walks out stiff and salutes.

"Another new guy? Also really McLean? This is a all star," Duncan half mumbles due to him trying not to laugh once more.

Brick looks at him,"I am not that new. Where are the rest from Revenge of the island," Brick realized that he was the only person from his season. He pauses at that.

Chris looks over at Brick,"Don't worry they are coming. Farmer Scott," Scott comes out with a laugh and sees Brick. A devilish grin falls on his face. Main while Brick's fails to stay up. Scott gets off and heads right towards Brick. Brick moves over a little,"Former CIT Courtney," Courtney smirks when she walks out. She goes over to Scott and steps on his foot. He makes a small noise and she just continues with her smirk that's printed on her face,"We have Zoey," Zoey smiles as she walks over. Heading over to Courtney,"Used to be a monster Dakota," Dakota steps out she was taller her hair was still green but longer,"Athletic Lightning,"