CHAPTER 3: King of Underworld

The young master of Grey Mansion, Aiden Grey, a boy of four who seemed to be too mature and poised for his age, lost himself in a daze as he blankly stared at the test ride track of Sydney Ignites.

"Who is he? I often see him at the trackside," asked one of the mechanics at Sydney Ignites.

"No idea, but it seems like he is interested in racing," commented the co-worker.

"I don't think so, he'll not be here if other riders do the test ride. His presence is reserved only for Ms. Grace," the man huffed.

The latter laughed at him and said, "Don't say you are jealous over the little boy, and if Mr. Dexter finds that you are aiming hearts at Ms. Grace, he will literally castrate you".

Hearing this, the man bonked the spanner in his hand at the latter's head.

"Ouch... what was that for", the other grieved in pain.

The man explained, "Ms. Grace is someone I look up to, so stop spouting nonsense out of your dirty mouth".

On the other hand, the little boy looked dejected and murmured, "Seems like she is not here today" and turned around to leave.

The servants of Grey Mansion looked around every nook and corner in search of their young master. The mansion's owner, Mr. Raven Grey, sat at the sofa in the main hall and sipped his espresso, which looked as dark and shady as his soul.

He wears a Wimborne white shirt paired with sleek black pants. The top two buttons were undone, showing his inverted triangular chest, which looked tan and dripping honey texture. His every movement screamed danger as he held the cup in a tight grip.

The butler ordered one of the maids to search the young master's bedroom again.

The maid climbed the stairs and went to the right side of the corridor, where the young master's bedroom lies. She opened the door and was greeted by a little boy in black pajamas sitting leisurely in the middle of a king-sized bed. His midnight dark hair looked messy, like he had just woken up from his sleep.

The maid's eyes widened as she couldn't believe what was before her. This is because when she searched for the young master, he was not in the room before, but now he is. She rushed back to inform her master about the young master's presence.

The little boy grinned with mischievousness. Suddenly he heard a slight thud near the window, where the grey curtains swayed due to a strong wind. A small shadow can be seen on the other side of the glass.

The little boy narrowed his eyes and warned, "Keep your beak shut. If you say anything about my absence to dad, kiss goodbye to this weekend's visit to Ms. Greta's bird shop".

After hearing the warning from the little boy, the shadow disappeared.

"Aiden" came the crisp voice of his father, who is now standing in front of his bedroom door, which was left open by the maid, who left in a hurry.

He gave him a stern look and asked "Mind telling me where did you go so early in this morning"

Aiden threw the blanket away and jumped from the bed with a sharp move, coming to stand in front of his father with his hands on his waist. He tilted his head and lifted his chin in a provocative manner.

The whole city of Worcester city knows only the young master Aiden Grey, apart from the senior Mr. Grey, has the guts to stand and glare face to face with this king of the underworld "Raven Grey".