CHAPTER 4: Predator of Predator

People around the world know that the city of Worcester is famous for its contemporary development in both technology and business ideas. Every day, the rich thrive to climb the ladder in society. This is the place where only two categories exist, the prey and the predator. The one who knows to duck down from the dynamic waves of life and the greed of the fellow rich survives. The one who doesn't know the art of manipulation and tactics falls prey to those who are higher in the food chain.

But people forgot that the food chain is a triangle and only one can sit at the top. The one who is capable of feasting on predators is the "Hunter" aka "Raven Grey," who spun the unbreakable web across the world over the years.

The world knew him as Raven Grey, the sole proprietor of Altron Groups, who is cold, upright, and straightforward. He took over the Altron Group from his grandfather, Mr. Conan Grey, in his mid-teens.

People had a hunch that they should expect nothing less from the successor of the Grey's. But no one expected that he would exceed everyone's expectations.

Over the past nine years, he has expanded his business internationally. Starting from chains of hotels, resorts, medicines, research, entertainment, automobiles, and many more. Altron groups set it's footprints in every field, uniting to form an unshaken dominion.

But there is another side of the coin that not everyone can afford to know. They know Raven Grey as the undefeatable opponent to fighters in fighting grounds, a beast to his rivals, as cruel as sin, as dark as the mysteries of night, and finally a living devil to those who mess with him.

He is the leader of the mysterious mafia, whose name sends chills down one's spine "The Viper".

Just like it's name, the members of Viper are known for their notorious way of doing underground work. They coil their ways around enemies and squeeze them slowly and smoothly until they cannot breathe and get down on their knees.

Hence, this situation seemed funny, where the small child of four stood bravely before the most feared mafia. As the saying goes "A wild goose never lays a lame egg", Aiden Grey, the only son of Raven Grey, reverts back the same stern look at his father.

"Mind telling me where you went so early in the morning", Raven questioned his son.

Aiden pointed his finger at his chest and said, "Me, nowhere. Just now I woke up from bed."

Raven lifted one of his brows and said, "Just now? but you look fresh"

Aiden shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Thanks to my genes".

Raven sighed and came to squat before him with one knee bent. He caressed the corner of Aiden's mouth and smirked.

"Next time, don't forget to wash your drool before you leave."

Aiden's eyes widened, and he turned around to run towards the bathroom at the speed of light. He closed the bathroom door and shouted, "No, you are lying. I didn't drool."

Raven stood up from the place and the corner of his mouth reveals the slight smile that is reserved only for his son.

Raven ordered the butler to keep an eye on Aiden before leaving for work.