28

Arianna's POV||

"My relationship with your brother been draining me lately." I sit across from Simone at brunch. Nardo hooked us up basically.

"Girl, imagine growing up with him. The fucking worse." She sighs placing her hand on her forehead playing around making me laugh.

"He told me yall stop talking a few years back."

"Yea we did, That's in the past. We cool now." She tells me and I nod.

Something up with that.

"So you got a daughter? Or is nardo just lying?"

"Yea I got one. Faith my baby girl...lemme show you a photo." I pull out my phone and see that Nasir texted me 5 minutes ago.

"Wait my baby father texted." I say opening the message.

and she looks over at me.

"Nardo texted you?" She asks me and I laugh.

"No, my real baby daddy." I roll my eyes.

Baby father of the year

Come get faith bro.
She just threw up all on me.
Im not doing this shit today.

Just clean yourself up.
You will be fine.🙄🙄.

how you gone tell me
ima be fine?

Because she's a fucking
baby. Now Ima
let yall have fun!!😘😘😘

"He mad at me right now." I put my phone on lap and she nods.

"Nardo didnt tell me yall was together this long...Im shocked."

"Girl we been together seriously for about five months." I think and she raise her eyebrows.

Ou shit.

"Wait huhh?"

"Nardo is not my baby daddy. He's just my boyfriend sometimes if he act like it, Draco aka Nasir is the father of my daughter. Me and him just co-parent and laugh."

"Girl if I was you I would be fucking them both at the same time. Double to dick to be honest."

Been there done that. Maybe I should do it again.

"I mean I used to but I had fell in love with yo brother and nasir found out and got heartbroken. So I just chose nardo."

"Good choice. Nardo got potential."

••

"Nasir why baby dressed in a nike tech she only three months." I sigh sitting down on his couch and pick her up and look at her grey nike tech and her nike headband.

My baby looks like a boy. *Sigh*

"Because she need to match with her father." He walks out his room spraying cologne wearing a nike tech.

"Damn I need one now. Because when going out all together and I'm not gone look like yall. Im a outsider." I fake frown at Faith tickling her making her giggle.

"You look cool. We just gone call you the nanny."

"I'm not going anyway I just stopped by because my wax lady had to go somewhere before my appointment." I roll my eyes at him and he sits next to me looking at our daughter.

"Why you getting waxed? Who you fucking?"

"Ion ask who you putting yo dick in everyday. So don't worry about me."

"girl your bitter. I was just tryna make sure tremani not having a sister or brother."

"Stop calling my baby tremani her name is faith. And don't worry Im not having no more kids no time soon. Matter of fact lemme text and ask nardo if he got condoms." I try to grab my phone but he grabs it.

"Give me my phone sir." I try to reach but he pulls it away and I laugh looking at his eyes and how pretty they were.

My baby got the same eyes as him and it makes me happy to know she her daddy twin.

"Whatcu looking at?" he asks and I love around the room.

"Nothing. I had zoned out."

"Oh, here yo phone go. Enjoy the pictures I took." he smirks at me and hand me my phone back and I laugh.

Nardo is the one I want. Nardo. Arianna please do this.

"Nasir...Im still stuck on us."

"Girl stop playing." He pushes my forehead.

"I am. I'm stuck on you. I don't want nardo I want my daughter and you." I look down at faith.

"Arianna you don't want me. You think you want me."

"No. I do. I want us back together Nardo was my mistake you the truth. I cant co-parent with you because I want you."

"Arianna go home bro. you can't keep playing with my feelings none that bullshit. I shot yo nigga over you and you still think my love is a joke, you dont know to fucking grow up. Then you come to me after 7 months with being with that nigga to try to fuck with me again. Arianna just leave bro. I swear you just hurt me everytime and I let you. I been doing my own shit and here you come." Nasir rants to me.

He dont wanna understand me.

"Im sorry aint that enough for you nasir?"

"Just get out dawg. Ima drop of faith later tonight."

"Why cant we just be together?" I ask him and he just gets up and walks to the back leaving faith staring at me smiling.

"Come fat mommy, daddy mad right now." I pick her up and grab her carseat. and her diaper bag off the dining table.

I look at the front door and remember the day he found out I was cheating on him. And how he was just so hurt but didn't say anything. I could see on his face that he truly loved me and it's like I broke him.