30

Arianna POV||

"Nasir" I walk out of his room in a big shirt and basketball shorts after taking shower. I didn't have no clothes so I went in his closet just to grab something. The clothes smell so much like him so I really don't mind wearing it.

"Wassup?" He asks me while feeding Faith her morning bottle. He just looks so fucking good being a father. It just turns me all the way on.

"Nothing wonder why we aint fuck last night." I shrug sitting next to him and he laughs.

"We aint fuck because we not a thing. Im never gone fuck you for fun Ari. Ever again. Our daughter is the result of way to much fun. So we aint fucking till we serious." He say putting the bottle down and putting the blanket on his shoulder and burping her.

"Faith was a result of being in love dont do my baby like that. And I get that you wanna be serious and grown but I miss that dick in me. Like mann." I whine and feel my phone vibrating on me.

I look down and see the county jail caller ID.

"Yes nardo?" I answer it and put it to my ear.

"Can you put some money on my books so I can buy a tooth brush and shit? I dont got nun in this bitch. And bae when you coming to court? I miss you and you needa show the judge our daughter and shit." He explains to me sounding like he been crying.

"Bae? Nardo please you just called me all types of broke bitches and shit and now because you down on yo dick you need me to be captain-save-a-nigga. I dont wanna do shit for you because you treat me wrong as hell, And how the fuck you gone call My daughter 'ours' when you aint change a diaper, feed her, None of that."

"Ari bro I was mad. I'm looking at 11 years and you talking about what I called you. please bro you know im always here for you. It just been a rough couple of months. From me being shot to you and that weird ass babydaddy of yours I dont know what I can do no more ari. I need you. You is the only thing I got left." He pleads on the phone and I start to feel sorry for him.

Nasir looks at me and raises his eyebrows. I make a face at him making him laugh a little.

"Nardo okay. I get it, I know you need me I just wanna be healthy with you. You never showed that you 'loved me'. And it's cool Ima put some money on your books and Ima make sure to bring faith to court with me. It's cool." I tell him and I hear somebody say some to him and he clears his throat.

"Okay." He hangs up and I put my phone down looking at faith in nasir hands.

"lemme see her." I reach my hands out and grab her I look at her and smile seeing how inocentet her eyes are.

"So yall still together?" Nasir asks me and I shrug

"I just wanna hold him down. Just because I dont want him to be alone in jail. He need some type of support." I frown thinking about him being jail. 

What if they booty rape him?

"Why you gone support somebody so horrible like him? He talk to you like he a bitch and then you turn around and support him?" He scoots closer to me and faith and I look down at her smiling at me.

"I just dont wanna cut him off. I just wanna make sure he straight. And that he gone be okay."

"Ari fuck him. dont pick up the phone for that nigga again he aint worth none of yo energy." He gets up and goes to the kitchen.

--

1 week later

"Okay faith lets not cry in this courtroom. Your Daddy already mad at me for being up here so I need you to be calm." I carry grab faith out of the carseat to put her in the stroller.

"mama." She babbles while I push the stroller into the courthouse

"Please put yo bag and shoes in the bin and move forward thru the metal detector." She security guard tells me and I put my purse and flats in the bin and push me and Faith thru the detector and it doesn't beep.

"Okay here. hurry." she gives me my bin and rushes me.

"Ima take my time ma'am. Thank you." I put my shoes on and she smacks her lips.

"Bitch." I say semi loud walking off going to courtroom 5.

I see multiple men and in orange jumpsuits in a cage basically and see nardo sitting near the cage door and he smiles at me which makes my heart melt.

I go to the front row and sit down and grab faith out of her stroller and sit her up on my lap.

"Case number 1346796 The state vs. Horace Bernard Walls III." They open the door and he walks out with chains on his ankles and wrist.

"These are the charges you are being charged with. Intent to sell drugs, illegal firearm, and resistenting arrest are you aware of these?" The judge asks him.

"Yes your honor." He nods his head lowly and look back at me and faith.

"Do you have a lawyer?" The judge asks him and he shakes his head no.

"The court will provide you with a public defender." She tells him and look down at my phone blowing up from the people sending me shaderoom post on instagram. I put my phone in my purse and focus on what the judge is saying.

"Does the prosecutor have a bond?" She asks the other lawyer.

"Yes your honor we request the Defendant have a 100,000 dollar bond and put on a house arrest band once he post bail." The man tells the judge and she nods.  

"Mr. Walls do you plead guilty or not?" She asks him and he looks down.

"I am guilty your honor." He clears her throat and she tucks her lips in.

"Okay, your sentencing will be this day next week. Next case please." She says and the officers grab him and walk back to the cage and I feel faith moving alot.