Chapter 15

"Wow," I whispered.

"Come," he said while pulling me into the water by my hand. He dragged me closer to the waterfall and I just watched the beautiful scene. I let go of his hand and swam over to a rock that was under a light part of the waterfall and crawled upon it. I began washing away the dried parts of blood that were on me and I didn't even notice Ao'nung standing behind me until he placed his hands on my back. I turned to my head to look over my shoulder. "You have a few cuts on your back, can I help?" He asked. I nodded at the question.

I lowly gasped at the touch of his cold hands. "Am I hurting you?" he asked in a whisper.

"No, your hands are cold," I responded.

"Sorry."

"No, it's okay."

He slowly started to rub my back gently while I washed down my chest. I felt him slowly make his way down to my waist with his hands and stopped at my hips. I turned all the way around to face him and as I did, he kept his hands in the same place. "Ao'nung-" I whispered. "I have chosen."

He looked at me with sad eyes as if I was about to turn him down. He took his hands off of me and turned around with his head hanging low, but before he walked away, I grabbed his hand. "I must know if this boy still chooses me," as I said that Ao'nung's ears perked up and he shot his head back towards me.

"Always." He said and gave me a smile before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him. He looked deep into my eyes for a moment before leaning down to kiss me. The kiss was gentle at first but became rougher and thirsty with lust. Ao'nung put his hands back onto my hips and lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around him. His hands began to run all over my body as he began to lower me down so that my back was on the ground, so that he was hovering over me. He reached back for his braid, and I did the same. We brought the braids close together but before they could touch, we both hesitated and stared at each other.

"Are you sure? What if we regret this, we are still very young." I spoke.

"I'm sure, besides we won't know if we will regret it unless we actually do it." He said with a husky tone.

"Fair enough." I said before we slowly connected our braids to make the bond. I shivered as the pink fuzzy tendrils enlaced.

I felt him and he felt me. We could feel each other's emotions, feelings, and desires.

Once we had both settled down, Ao'nung didn't hesitate to lift me back up into a kiss that turned into a make out session. We could feel each other's satisfaction between the kissing, but it wasn't enough. I felt his eagerness and he felt mine, so we carried on.

All that was heard between us that night was sounds of making love and the waterfall splashing down upon us.

We had become a mated pair that night, both spiritually and sexually.

There was no turning back now.

. . . . . .

I had woken up to the sound of water splashing and Ao'nungs obnoxious heavy breathing on my neck. It took me a minute to process what had happed the following night and that's when it hit me.