𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐭.𝟐/𝟎𝟎𝟖

📍𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I was walking around Jude's house when i heard the bell ring. I walked to the door. I opened it and saw that it was Toby.

Toby: You are Adisa right?
You: Yes and you are toby?
Toby: Yeah
He hugged you and you took your bag and you guys did go.
Damn why does everyone in england have such a nice car.

Anyways i got into his car and it smells like man parfum but not the bad one it smells like the good one yk.

We were in his car driving to the stadium and listened to some music. His music is okey but mine is better.

You: Can i put on a song
Toby: Sure

I was thinking about a song that could make us both sing so i played Doja by Central Cee

He looked at me with a shocked face when he realized that i can rap the hole song.
After awhile we both started to sing it and laughing our ass off.

Toby: I am going to tell Jude your a keeper
You: Why just because i can rap Doja
Toby: Yess man, one of the best songs in the uk innit
You: There are better uk songs man
Toby: Shut up

We started to laugh and did a whole carpool just with uk songs.

We had a hole rap battel and i clearly won.
After our battel we arrived at the stadium.

You: First drink will be on you
Toby: Okey but just because you won bro
You: Its not my fault that you can't rap
Toby: chill a littel
You: Anyway let's go inside

We did go inside and it was big. I was standing there alone for awhile because Toby needed to get or VIP Tickets.

He came and we did go to our seats. I saw a lot of famous Girlfriends of the players or different family members. I had a little fan girl moment but i tried to hold it back. I set down and took a picture of the stadium. I put down my jacket cause it was getting a little hot. After that everyone starts looking at me. Is it because i am the first girl that Jude brings her or because i am a new girl he bought her.

Anyways while thinking about that Toby ask me something:
Toby: Ignore the looks, should I get you something to drink.
You: Yes a jack&Cola please and something salty
Toby: Alright i will be right back

While waiting for him i posted this on my story:

Story
Adisankurunziza

After a while Toby came back and gave me my drink and chips

After a while Toby came back and gave me my drink and chips. We talked a lot mainly about jude. I never saw a friend talking this good about his best friends like him.