𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨/𝟎𝟐𝟔

📍 Judes House
I woke up and was excited for this new day because today i will get a new tattoo with the mandam even bruno is coming. It's been a long time that i didn't see him but to day is the day. After doing the tattoo we all will go to dinner later.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 10am so i tried to wake up jude but it didn't work.

I tickled him but he also didn't wake up.

So i had an other idea.

I got under the blanket and pulled his pants down. I took it in my mouth and started to suck it slowly. After a while he started to wake up and i hear him say.

Jude: Fuck what are you doing
Me: Should i stop?
I ask while continue going with my hand up and down.
Jude: No don't

I did what he said and put it it back into my mouth. While sucking it i could hear Jude moan a little so i did it faster. Before he came he pushed my head deep down and came in my mouth. I swallowed it and gave him a kiss after.

Jude: Could you do this every morning
Me: No the only reasons i did this was because you didn't wake up
Jude: I am lucky to have you as a girlfriend
Me: Ik

We got out of bed and made our self ready.

Outfit

We got breakfast on the road and directly drow to the tattoo studio

Me: Jude are you going to do a tattoo?
Jude: Idk i will look spontaneous.
Me: Alright
Jude: Are you nervous
Me: A little
Jude: I will hold your hand the hole time
i promise.
Me: Aww 💋

We arrived and walked into the studio and saw the boys waiting for us.

Me: Hey

They all came and hugged me. But then someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Bruno. I literally jumped on him and hugged him really tied. He is like a big brother for me amd i really missed him.

Bruno: Did you miss me
Me: Of course
Bruno: Ik niñita

The Tattoo guy called our name and ask us what we wanna do.

We all wanted to do the date:
25.07....
Because that was the day we all meet.

And i also wanted to do: