《3》Street race

A while later Letty was with Dom on the couch still kissing but Letty heard a little giggling and pulled away. ,,Whats wrong", Dom calmly asks and Letty tapped on her ear. Dom was listening closely and now heard it to. That little softly giggling, that could only come from his daughter. Letty got up from Doms Lap and pulled Dom with her to the other side of the garage. There she was with Leon who explained her some things about the car. The little girl was listening closely, you could saw it in her eyes. That little shine in her eyes, when you talk about cars in front of her. You could saw, she was just like her parents. Letty stood infront of Dom as he pulled her in a hug from behind while watching there daughter.

,,So can you grab that wretch, there?", Leon asked Elli as she gave him the wretch. ,,Now you put it there and now... now you have to pull very intense to your side. Can you do that"

,,I don't know", she only responced while grabbing the wretch with both hands and started to pull.

,,Yea, good", Leon said while helping the girl a bit ,,Only a bit more... Yea good job. High five". He lifted his hand as the little girl High fived him.

,,Did it", she said proudly of herself.

,,Good job little one", Dom said from behind. Leon and Elli turned there head to look at them.

,,Oh your done making out?", Leon asked amused.

,,disgusting", Elli muttered to Leon.

Letty heard her mutter and held back a smile. ,,So you wanna go home or stay here the rest of the day and sleep here", she asks the girl.

,,Ähm when I think about it... I rather go home than to sleep here."

,,That's what I thought. Come on", Letty held out her hand for Elli to take it.

,,Kk", the girl turned to Leon for a second and muttered ,,The next time I see you I want my money or I gonna tell the woman next time that you kidnapped me." Now she run forward her mother and grabbed the hand. ,,Bye uncle Leon, see ya", she winked back.

They said goodbye to Jesse, Mia and Vince who was not that pissed anymore. Ella jumped in the child seat at the back from the car and as soon as she sat, the tiredness came and she fell asleep. It was not that late so when Letty and Dom came home they took her in her bed and sat themself down in the kitchen to eat a bit.

,,I don't wanna take her with us", Letty said some time later in the living room.

,,I don't want too but what choice do we have", Dom responced.

,,We could give her to the neighbours"

,,The neighbours are shitty people"

,,Or Mia can watch her", Letty pointed to Mia on the sofa.

,,No I'm not doing that, I want to come with you", Mia responced.

,,I'm Sorry", They heard from the steps.
It was Elli who was standing on the steps in her pyjama. ,,I'm Sorry for making Layla leave"

,,Oh no sweety its ok. You know we are only worried because street races are very dangerous and we are scared that you are going to get lost", Letty said going to her daughter and pulling her on her arms, into a hug.

,,I promise you I'm not going to leave you the whole time", Ella said in a tired voice.

~Time skip~
night time

Elli was exited because her parents took her to the street race. They doesn't wanted to, but since they hadn't a babysitter anymore they had to. Ella was at a race before but she was everytime excited to see her daddy or mommy drive. They said it were one of the best feelings to just speed off. She wanted to have that feeling too but Dom said not until she was 10 or 12 or 13 or 14 or better is 18 but he also knew he can't keep her away that long.

Ella sat in the car with Letty. When they were at the race Ella got out of the car and ran to her father. Around of him were some ,,skanks" like her mother like to call them. ,,Daddy", Ella said looking at her father and than the skanks. They look totally like her mom decribed them and they smell like... like alcohol and thats discusting. The only thing her mother said to do is to get them away from her father.

,,Oh what cutie are you?", one of them said.

,,Wow you also speak like a skank", Ella said out loud.

,,What did you say?" The other one asked.

,,I only said that you really are skanks", Ella said again.

,,Oh you are a little skank, go away bitch", one said.

,,Hey don't talk to my daughter that way", Dom said now because however mean she will be nobody talk to his daughter that way. ,,Go away", he now said before the girls left. He looked down at his daughter and saw that devilish grin on her face. ,,You are just like your mother", he said before grabbing Ella and Letty got out of the car to him and Elli. Letty saw what Elli did and gave her daughter a small high five behind Doms back. >>I raised her good<< Letty thought.

,,Ok Hector", Dom now shook Hectors hand before giving Ella to Letty.

,,Yo, whats up man", he said

,,Yo whats up", another man came up to Dom and shook his heand.

,,Edward", Dom greeted him.

,,How we doing today?", he asks.

,,One race, two GBA. Winner takes all. Hector you gonna hold the cash.", Dom said.

,,Cause to slow make a way with the money, man", Edward said, while the crowd stardet to say ,,owww"

,,Ok good luck guys", Dom said now.

,,Hey wait, hold up", a familiar voice said. It was Brian. Ella waved him and he gave a smal wave back but saying to the guys. ,,I don't have any cash", he made a break for a moment ,,But I do have the pink slipped in my car."

,,You just can't climb in the ring with all the acres. You think you box?", Jesse now interjected.

Brian pointed to Vince ,,He knows I can box. So check it out it's like this" Mia looked at Brian surprised and Ella only thought >>What is he trying to do. He ist going to lose<< ,,I lose, the winner takes my car, clean and clear. But if I win I take the cash and the respect"

,,Respect?", Dom and the crowed laught.

,,To some people that's more important"

,,Is that your car?", Dom pointed to a green mitsubishi.

Jesse opened the hood ,,I see a cooler intake, it got a nice fogger system, the t four turbo, Dominic. I see AIC controller. It has direct fork nitrous injection"

,,Yea and a stand alone fuel management system.. not a bad way to spend 10 thousand dollers.", Dom interrupt Jesse.

,,Oh shit" the crowed shouted.

,,Is that a many mommy?", Ella asked and turned to her mother.

,,Yea thats a many", Letty responced.

,,See that shit", Edward came from behind, pointing to the car ,,He got enough nitrous to blow himself for"

,,So what do you say, am I worthy", Brian asked now.

,,We don't know yet", Dom said ,,But your in", he smiled and got to his car.

..............................................................

So in the next chapter they going to race.

Who do you think ist going to win?

Today I uploud two chapters because I forgot to uploud something last week.

Ok hope you enjoyed it. Have a great day =)

~C Words 1296