《22》Ride or die remember?

It was night time when it gave a street race and big party again. Dom got together with the team.

,,Mi primo está ejecutando seguridad en la base aérea", Tego said to Dom
~my cousin is running security on the airbase~

,,Dice que van a llegar un par de aviones de reabastecimiento", countined Rico.
~Says there's going to be a couple of refueling planes arriving ~

Dom walked with them to Han to give them there money.

,,Money, Money", Tego says.
,,Good", Rico says when Dom gave him the money.

Dom got another stack with money out of his bag and gave it to Han. He just stared at him for a second before he took it and then Dom realised.

Rico and Tego are argue again so Dom sent them with an easy ,,Ve a divertirte"
~Go have fun~ away.
Han sented his girl away too.

,,Cops just raided our garage in Baracoa. They're real interested in you. Beats on and we sent up a flair that's gonna lead them right to us. I said we move out, first thing in the morning", Han started the conversation.

,,It's me they want. If they catch me, they're throwing big numbers at anybody with me. Finally had a good run.", They toasted with the beer ,,Time for you to do your own thing."

Han was a little bit sad. ,,Heard they're doing some crazy shit in Tokyo"

,,You seen Letty and Elli?"

Han nodded to the beach. Letty sat on a stone watching Elli, who danced near the water.

Dom walked over to her and said ,,There she is". He sat beside her and watched there daughter with her.

,,I hear Rio is nice this time of the year", She said and laid her head on his shoulder.

,,Cops are getting on"

,,Then I guess we're doing our job"

,,I'm a walking target. I dont want you two around when they catch up to me"

,,Ride or die remember? Dom how long have we been doing this? And now all of the suddan out of nowhere it's too dangerous, come on. We figure it out we always do. And.. and look at our daughter. She is soo happy."

They both turned there head to the dancing girl at the beach.

,,Hey little one, you wanna show me some moves?", Han came to Ella and asked her.

,,Yeah why not", She said and started showing her some thinks from dancing school.

,,She is so happy to have you again. So don't leave. She forgive you one time but I don't know if she will a second time.", Letty said and looked Dom deep in his eyes. Then they started kissing and making out.

~Timeskip later that night~

Dom was laying awake and sat beside her. He have to move on but without them. He stood up and got ready. Then he came back kissed Letty on the head and left the room. He walked in Ellas room. ,,I'm soo sorry for doing that to you, again. But I have to leave. You will understand when your older"
He kissed her on the head and brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. He looked at the pictures they made together a week ago and put it in his pocket. But took a letter out of his other pocket and laid it on her nightstand.

,,I love you girly. My little troublemaker.", He kissed her on his head again and left.

The morning was quiet and Ella was the first to wake up. So she got up and wanted to wake her parents, but her father wasn't in bed, so she let her mother sleep and looked around. He wasn't in the kitchen, not on the porch, not in the backyard. She was confused. >>Did he got out without us?<< She thought. When she came back in her room she saw the letter. She took it from her nightstand.

The Letter:

Hey girly,

I'm so sorry, but I left. I know you will probably hate me or not, but I had to go. The cops are near and I don't want you to have to run the rest of your life. I love you too very much and I will come back like I promised when you were younger. Maybe you forgot me by this time again, but please remember that I love you with all my heart, I didn't wanted to leave you and your mom.

Please keep on painting and dancing, you are very good at it. Try to stay out of trouble for your mom and maybe you make some friend. The thought that you grown so much without me and that I will miss more of your live hurts me so much, but I am very confident that you will grow to an beautiful, strong and beloved woman.

Just know that I love you with all my heart. My little troublemaker.

I love you, Dad.

~Letter end~

By the end of that Elli was heartbroken. >>He left again. It's nice that it's hard for him, but did he ever think about how hard it is for me?<< She thought.

She wished away her tears. >> Tears dosen't bring him back and he is right I will hate him, maybe<< She thought.

She got outside on the porch. The birds were singing her happy songs, but Ella didn't was happy. She was angry, sad and disappointed. She sat down on the steps, watching the sun coming over the water. She didn't knew how long she sit there when a little green bird landed beside her on the ground. It was a haiti parakeet, she knew that.

The bird wasn't afraid of her what made a little smile on her face. The door got opened, that cursed the bird to startle and fly away. Ella dosen't turned her head, she knew it was her mother.

,,Good morning Elli", Letty said and rubbed her eyes.
Ella was still to that.
,,Where is your father?"

,,He left", Ella just said in a disappointed tone.

Lettys eyes got on the ground as she said ,,Oh. I promise, I get him back Elli"

,,Why do you always do that?", Ella now turned her head to face her mother.

,,Do what?"

,,To think that he will come back to us. Why do you even try? He doesn't want to be with us. If he would wanted it he wouldn't ever leave."

,,He want us to be save."

,,Yeah, then we can be save without him mom"

,,You never turn your back on your family, Ella"

,,But he does"

,,Not because he wanted Elli"

..............................................................

Thats so sad :( But what can I do. He just wants his family save, even If it's without him.

Have a great day anyways :)

Oh and sorry for not posting yesterday, I wasn't in the mood for writing.

~C Words 1147