Rescue (t.c)

[tara mange's to call Y/n when shes getting attacked by ghostface.]

Tara Carpenter x Female reader

Rescue -Lauren Daigle

-

Y/n's POV:

"Are you stupid or something?!" I yell at my tv. I was watching a horror movie.

"Can you be quiet for like one second?" Wes walks into the kitchen which is connect to the living room.

"Shut up, Wes." I say, eyes glued to the tv.

"Be nice to your brother." My mom walks in as well. I eat some popcorn.

"Alright, Im gonna go to bed. So, goodnight." Wes says, putting his glass in the sink.

"Goodnight." My mom replies.

"Yeah night whatever." I don't take my eyes off the screen. Just as there was about to be a jump scare my phone rings. "Shit!" I jump, popcorn flying everywhere.

"Are you serious?" My mom sighs. I grab my phone seeing Tara calling.

"Hey Tar?" I pause the movie.

"Y/n—! Y/n! Please help! Someones in my house!" I hear crying on the other side of the phone. I run over to the front door, grabbing keys.

"Y/n? Where are you—" I shut the front door running to the car. I see my mom come out of the house.

"Im coming! Did you call the police?!" I start the car.

"Yes! Yes!" She sobs into the phone.

"Y/n whats going on?" My mom rushes over to my car.

"Tara—shes in trouble!" I hit the gas petal.

"Y/n! Its 11pm! Your so grounded!" I hear my mom shout, as I drive away. Fuck! I forgot to put on shoes—or a coat!

"Tara? You there?!"

"Help—!" I hear the phone drop, then screaming from Tara. I blow pass a red light.

"Tara?! Tara?! Hello?!"

"Hurry!" I hear her cry, then bangs.

"What the fuck, man!" I feel tears in my own eyes. I put my whole foot on the gas petal going as fast as I could. The phone hangs up. I immediately dial the police telling Tara's address to them.

"911 whats your emergency?"

"My girlfriend—my girlfriend shes—someones in her house! She was attacked!" I yell into the phone.

"Please slow down Ma'am." The guy says back. "Whats her address?"

"6969 elmo street." I reply, my voice shakey.

"Okay, there are police already on the way. What happened?" The guy asks.

"She was attacked!" I pull up onto her street.

"Okay what else—?" The guy asks, I drop my phone. Getting out of my car. Keys still in it. I see her front door already open and I rush in, searching her house.

"Tara?! Tara?!" I yell throughout the house, then hear soft cries from the kitchen. I run, towards the sound seeing her in the ground. Stab wounds all around her. Her tears coming down heavily. "Holy shit—Tar!" I run over to her, feeling myself wanting to barf from the wounds. They looked absolutely horrible.

"Y/n—?" She looks at me, eyes of fear. I don't touch her not wanting to hurt her more. I stand up running getting a cloth. "This is gonna hurt a lot." I say to her. She just looks at me.

"I-I trust you." She chokes out. I nod, putting pressure on the wounds. Her screams and groans, hurt my ears knowing that shes in pain. I see sirens outside.

"Help! Help!" I shout. "In here!" I see Tara slowly lose her consciousness. The EMR rushes in, I back away letting them do what they need to.

"Are you okay—?" One of the paramedics asks, since I was covered in blood. But it wasn't mine. I nod franticly, he helps me out of the house.

-

I hear noise, as my eyes start to open.

"Look who's up." Amber rolls her eyes.

"Huh?" I see Tara now up. "Shit, are you okay?" I turn my full attention to her. She smiles at me nodding.

"Yeah, Im fine." Her voice nearly gone. I see two people come in. Tara's sister and some other guy.

"Hey, how are you?" Sam asks, I see Tara pull a light smile.

"Im alright." She shrugs.

"What happened?" Wes asks, everyone now looking at me.

"I don't—I don't remember anything." Tara says to me.

"Uhm, Tara called me. Thats when I ran out and—"

"You ran out with no shoes? No coat in 43 degree weather?" Mindy asks. I just nod.

"I ran to my car, then I was on the phone with Tara asking her if she called the police. She did, but the phone—it hung up. So, I called the police, but I got to her house around that time. And she was on the kitchen floor, stabbed. Blood was..obviously everywhere." I motion at my shirt, I didn't change, didn't leave the hospital.

"So, you're covered in Tara's blood right now..?" Sam looks at me tilting her head.

"Yeah—I guess." I shrug.

"Where have you been then?" Amber asks.

"Right here." I say.

"Mom said, we have to go." Wes speaks up.

"Im not leaving this hospital." I look at Tara.

"But—"

"No." I say again.

-

I WILL SEND OUT A ARMY TO FIND YOU, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DARKEST NIGHTS..ITS TRUE. I WILL RESCUE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU.