Six: News and questioning

(y/n) woke up the next day and got ready

(y/n) woke up the next day and got ready. Thankfully this time  with out a door to the face. Dewey drove Tatum and (y/n) to school again, As they pulled up to the school news vans and police cars were lined upon the curb. New reporters and their cameramen stood on the sidewalk broadcasting live. 

"The small town of Woodsboro, California, was devastated last night when two young teenager's were found brutally murdered. Authorities have yet to issue a statement but our sources tell us that no arrest has been made, and the murderer could strike again." A news reporter a bright yellow outfit stands out side the front of the school doing her report.

" A news reporter a bright yellow outfit stands out side the front of the school doing her report

"Do you believe this sh*t?" Tatum asked Sidney popping up beside her.

"Tatum, what's going on?" she questioned Tatum. Sidney noticed (y/n) behind them and gave a them a wave, they gave a small wave back.

"You don't know? Casey Becker and Steve Orth were killed last night." Tatum explained as the three made their way to the front of the school.

"What? no way." Sidney looked back at (y/n) and they gave a nod to her shock.

"And we're not just talking killed. We're talking splatter-movie killed. Ripped open from end to end." she continues.

"Casey Becker, she sits next to me in English." Sidney said.

"She was in my math class, she was really nice" (y/n) said entering the conversation, Sidney gave them a look of sympathy after hearing that their new friend was killed.

'Not anymore, its so sad. Her mom and dad, they found her hanging from a tree, her insides on the outside." Tatum explained the situation to Sidney

"Oh my god!" Sidney exclaimed, "Do they know who did it?"

"F*cking clueless. They're interrogating the entire school" Tatum says as they walk up the stairs in to the school. "Teachers, students, janitors." she goes on

"They think its school-related?" Sidney asked more questions.

"They don't know. I mean Dewey was saying this is the worst crime they've seen in years. Even worse then-" Tatum was cut off by the bell ringing before she could say anymore. "Well...its bad." Tatum finished.